Hot for TA

boyst

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/TA-Suspected-of-Sending-Nude-Pictures-to-Class-228950071.html

OWA CITY, Iowa - A University of Iowa teaching assistant on Tuesday reportedly sent nude photos of herself by accident to students in her class, and UI officials now are looking into the incident and taking “appropriate action.”

Someone dig up pictures...

As of last night the Internet was shockingly mum on the photos.

no uncensored

I noticed. Lots of her bf in skype and just a few of her. How did the mix up happen? Why was she taking stills in Skype anyway? Its much better to use hypercam

I noticed. Lots of her bf in skype and just a few of her. How did the mix up happen? Why was she taking stills in Skype anyway? Its much better to use hypercam

I'm skeptical. It's REALLY difficult to go through the multiple steps to ACCIDENTALLY blast out the wrong attachment.

I'm skeptical. It's REALLY difficult to go through the multiple steps to ACCIDENTALLY blast out the wrong attachment.

now...it could be like I believe. A student in the class was the intended receipient and she hit reply all vs reply ...

At least she didn't claim she was hacked.

now...it could be like I believe. A student in the class was the intended receipient and she hit reply all vs reply ...

At least she didn't claim she was hacked.

i don't know...it's pretty easy to see when there's one recepient vs. dozens, or hundreds. those are two completley different looking email windows

i don't know...it's pretty easy to see when there's one recepient vs. dozens, or hundreds. those are two completley different looking email windows

I was thinking it could have been that the last email she sent with attachments was the nudes to her bf and then when the box came up for attachments it already had the picture folder populated and she just hit OK without thinking.

But still she had to have been half asleep during this process.

I was thinking it could have been that the last email she sent with attachments was the nudes to her bf and then when the box came up for attachments it already had the picture folder populated and she just hit OK without thinking.

But still she had to have been half asleep during this process.

I have a funny feeling that somewhere behind all this is an IT guy making things a P.I.C.N.I.C on purpose!

Damn you /dev/null!

;-)

Anyway, some software when you close leaves you exactly in the same place you were... It drives me crazy. It is like the Appleization of everything. Like hitting the back button on your smartphone vs. the home button. Personally, I like when everything defaults back to the same starting place all the time. I don't like to be put back @ the same place I left off!! Maybe I am too OCD... But I think more people should be! People are just sloppy and tech is making people sloppier and sloppier!