Randy Moss and big games

Thailog80

Whenever he is in a big game (playoffs) he seems disinterested and his efforts very lackluster. It's like he could care if his team is even playing. He may make spectacular catches at times but for all his antics and half hearted play I wouldn't want him on the team I followed. Just my .02.

Unfortunately, Buckwheat doesn't care about anything but Buckwheat. He doesn't care about his team. He doesn't care about the game. He only cares about himself.

That's one of the primary reasons he is home right now. He dropped how many passes that hit him in the hands yesterday? Three? And granted, Culpepper incorrectly went to him in the endzone twice that I recall when he was double covered, so yesterday was by no means all on Moss.

But he should have stepped up, and instead he stepped off. It was like he knew...like we knew...there was no way he could beat the Eagles.

Unfortunately, Buckwheat doesn't care about anything but Buckwheat. He doesn't care about his team. He doesn't care about the game. He only cares about himself.

That's one of the primary reasons he is home right now. He dropped how many passes that hit him in the hands yesterday? Three? And granted, Culpepper incorrectly went to him in the endzone twice that I recall when he was double covered, so yesterday was by no means all on Moss.

But he should have stepped up, and instead he stepped off. It was like he knew...like we knew...there was no way he could beat the Eagles.

208652[/snapback]

America's Finest Receivers On Sunday ( AFROS) certainly didn't show up yesterday.