MNF: Vikings vs Giants Game Thread

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He had one reception for 22 yards.

How do you not design a game plan that places the ball in his hands in ways other than a handoff?

Strategery.

Everybody knows the Vikings have a playmaker in #28 and plan their defense accordingly. So the Vikings try to gameplan around their other players to catch their opponents off guard. Problem is, the Vikings don't have the players to make the plays or a co-ordinator who can come up with a game plan

Golly, that game was almost as bad as next week's Seahawks-Rams tilt is gonna be!

Nope, Seahawks have a functional offense. I'd rather watch a 51-3 drubbing than a cripple 23-7 fight

aren't ya glad the Bills lost the Josh Freeman sweepstakes?

Well...At the time few knew how good Thad Lewis was going to be...Though I have to say I voted for Thad to be the starter on the TBD Poll...And I think that was before they brought him up...

As far as Freeman is concerned that ridiculously bad performance tonight is on Frazier...I'm not a big fan of Frazier...Never have been, and his stupid comments after the pre season game with the Bills just fueled my dislike for the guy even more...I think he's WAY overrated as a HC...And the decision to start Freeman this early will likely not sit well in that Vikes locker room...Freeman gave the Vikes zero chance to win in a game that was REALLY winnable...The Defense played well enough, and I think Ponder would have had them in it in the end...I think Frazier is on a major hot seat now...

One thing Marrone and Hackett understood was that Thad had 6 weeks in the system before his first start...He knew the whole Offense, and he's a smart kid...Freeman was put in an almost impossible situation tonight and he looked WAY off...I don't ever think I've seen an NFL QB miss so many open receivers high...That was terrible...He was no where near ready...And IMHO his HC is to blame...I don't think Freeman is all that...I never did...But he's not as bad as he looked tonight either...However, Frazier is that bad...At least I think he is... B-)

Nope, Seahawks have a functional offense. I'd rather watch a 51-3 drubbing than a cripple 23-7 fight

That was a terrible game to watch tonight...Just awful... :sick:

I couldn't understand what Minn was doing. They have the best RB on earth, and they let the new QB throw 50 + passes. The score was 10-7 well into the 3rd Q. Why didn't they feed AP? Silly.

Frazier deserves to be on the hot seat after that.

Edited by reddogblitz