MNF: Vikings vs Giants Game Thread

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gruden is right. Freeman is juat not ready. Those ragging on Marrone should see this utter cluster#### of coaching from the Vikes

The few "hot seat" articles I've seen seem to mention Schiano and Kubiak a lot and there's a lot of speculation that Coughlin will "step down" after this year.

However you have to think that Leslie Frazier's seat is pretty warm too.

The few "hot seat" articles I've seen seem to mention Schiano and Kubiak a lot and there's a lot of speculation that Coughlin will "step down" after this year.

However you have to think that Leslie Frazier's seat is pretty warm too.

Schiano is a Dead Man Walking. Can't imagine him surviving this debacle of a season.

Schiano is a Dead Man Walking. Can't imagine him surviving this debacle of a season.

And going full circle that's the stupidity of this Freeman situation.

Last year at this time he was viewed as the Bucs franchise QB in training.

Then they let a guy like Schiano run Freeman out of town in spite of the fairly high probability that Schiano will be fired at season's end.

It makes zero sense. The owner and/or GM needed to intervene and figure out a way to perform damage control in order to protect assets, especially from liabilities like Schiano.

The character assassination alone that Schiano performed on Freeman was reprehensible. It was a textbook case on how to devalue an asset as quickly as possible.

How does a team allow a guy with his head in the noose the latitude to damage team assets?

Mind bogglingly stupid.

Ponder was airing his hurt feelings the other day which I thought spoke poorly of his perspective or maturity, take your pick.

It's pretty easy, Christian. You've sucked in every game you've played as a pro. The Vikings don't view you as their QB of the future. You have millions and are apparently a babe magnet and you have two degrees. Your glass is overflowing. Be happy.

What's amazing to me is how badly Eli has been playing this year. He's still throwing to Cruz and Nicks. I can see how he can slump a bit but to suck as badly as he had?

Hard to understand.

I think he will be a backup for the few years and then go into the media like his wife and work at ESPN. He looked pretty comfortable hosting the ESPYs.

Then they let a guy like Schiano run Freeman out of town in spite of the fairly high probability that Schiano will be fired at season's end.

It makes zero sense. The owner and/or GM needed to intervene and figure out a way to perform damage control in order to protect assets, especially from liabilities like Schiano.

The character assassination alone that Schiano performed on Freeman was reprehensible. It was a textbook case on how to devalue an asset as quickly as possible.

How does a team allow a guy with his head in the noose the latitude to damage team assets?

Mind bogglingly stupid.

Completely agree with your assessment.

Mind bogglingly stupid.

The only addendum to that which would make it complicated is Freeman's impending free agency. Even if you stroke Freeman's ego enough to make it through this season - I don't know how he gets retained. Wouldn't tag him, no reason for him to want to return, odds are the new coach wouldn't fight to keep him --- but atleast you likely see a decent comp pick.

It's amazing. You have the best running back in the league, a true 3-down back and you haven't done anything to design imaginative ways to get the ball in his hands.

No swing passes, no shuttle passes, no screen passes, amazingly unimaginative offense by Bill Musgrave

Maybe the OC is the reason that every Minny QB looks lousy?

It's amazing. You have the best running back in the league, a true 3-down back and you haven't done anything to design imaginative ways to get the ball in his hands.

No swing passes, no shuttle passes, no screen passes, amazingly unimaginative offense by Bill Musgrave

Believe me, I have AP in my FFL. I want Musgrave strung up after this game.

The only addendum to that which would make it complicated is Freeman's impending free agency. Even if you stroke Freeman's ego enough to make it through this season - I don't know how he gets retained. Wouldn't tag him, no reason for him to want to return, odds are the new coach wouldn't fight to keep him --- but atleast you likely see a decent comp pick.

Yes, whether he was staying or going they couldn't have done a better job of devaluing him and at the same time, casting the organization in a bad light.

You'd think it'd be a great chance to really get dynamic in the running game, since you have to so simplify the downfield passing. If your cutting half your passing plays its a great time for guys to get a creative concept for Peterson without adding pressure to freeman