Post Game Locker Room

The Big Cat

kyle can always say he considered picking it up and taking it to the house, but on reflection thought falling on it the better course of action since the Bills could kill the clock and get the field goal. Some folks might even believe it! Actually I do think he chose wisely after scooping the ball around a little to just fall on it ungraciously and be happy we recovered. Nice job Kyle and nice job Mario in jarring it loose to begin with.

i'm thinking when kw saw that ball on the ground, visions of cordy glenn popped into his head and he just thought "screw this, we're getting this ball!".

This is what I thought!

Mario is a big dude. KW is a short dude.

Yes - Mario is intimidating

Nice to see Ej there

+1

Mario really wanted Kyle to run with it, but it looked like Kyle had the opportunity and the ball slipped a little so he just made the safe play. I'm fine with it.

He tried to pick it up once, failed, and decided possession was more important than a score. That was a heads-up, veteran play.

He tried to pick it up once, failed, and decided possession was more important than a score. That was a heads-up, veteran play.

...a heads up veteran play, also deep in the opposing team's territory. Kyle showed good situational awareness there. He knew we'd get the points either way.