Rams' QB Bradford tears ACL & Other NFL Injury News

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only other QB on their roster is Kellen Clemens....yikes.

If the way things are on this board is any indication, there should be a lot of posters on the Rams message board with their panties in a bunch over the clueless front office and their inability to address the backup QB situation....lol.

Sucks for him, but it might give the Rams their out on him. Bradford isn't a franchise QB. I thought they should have just drafted RG3 last year.

Wow. Lots of injuries. Bummer for Bradford. I hate to see anyone get injured, but I think it's funny that Chip Kelly's bull **** offense is killing his QBs.

Yup. It's why the option never works long term in the pros. Grown man hits.

Now it doesn't seem so dumb that we went ahead and signed every available free agent qb out there. Maybe we can get something for Flynn. He's gotta be better than what's out there

Now that is funny. I was just reading on a Bears board how they're looking to re-sign Jordan Palmer as the backup to McCown, now that Cutler is injured. One poster responded: "Jordan Palmer? There's no one out there better than Jordan !@#$ing Palmer?"

I kind of chuckled, thinking that the reason is because we've already signed all the backup QBs out there.

Now that is funny. I was just reading on a Bears board how they're looking to re-sign Jordan Palmer as the backup to McCown, now that Cutler is injured. One poster responded: "Jordan Palmer? There's no one out there better than Jordan !@#$ing Palmer?"

I kind of chuckled, thinking that the reason is because we've already signed all the backup QBs out there.

JaMarcus Russell needs a job. With the Rams and the Bears suddenly in need, maybe he gets a shot.

Sucks for him, but it might give the Rams their out on him. Bradford isn't a franchise QB. I thought they should have just drafted RG3 last year.

Yup. It's why the option never works long term in the pros. Grown man hits.

Bradford is and can be a Franchise QB, problem is he has played on a total **** team who's front office might rival ours for being clueless. 3 Different Oc's doesn't help a young QB.

I say get his ass outta there to help him and them. Its the best move to help both parties be the best they can be

So, I thought all this off time, pussified Camps etc was going to drastically reduce these type injuries? (yes that is dripping with sarcasm)