Reading about trading

IUBillsFan

Bill Polian said last month that he was going to franchise Edge if they couldnt work out a deal. No way James leaves Indy, so that rumor can be put to rest. Plus, the Colts do have some cash left under the cap to play with, which will be spent in re-signing James.

Good news is that they wont be able to re-sign two of their very solid O-Lineman, that being DeMulling and Diem. Could be worth a look.

A 2nd from Ariz. would be right in the neighborhood of what was given up for Dillon and Faulk.

Could you explain to me why a team would cough up more for Henry than either of the above mentioned stars?

208554[/snapback]

One name - Alex Van Dyke. (ahead of Amani Toomer & Muhsin Muhammad)

You just never know what resides in the brain.

I just hope he does not go to the Fish.  I would hate to face him twice and year.  Hate him all you want, the guy is a 1200 yd rusher and the Bills gave up on him too fast.

208551[/snapback]

We did not give up on TH -- I believe he gave up on the Bills this year.

Yes, his starting job was taken away. Why? Someone did it better. Does that make THen bad? No.

Talk about his toughness all you want, but he went down on his first play in a game. Yes, his ankle twisted. I'm sure it hurt, but I question whether or not he really wanted to play for the Bills again. The play he got hurt on reminded me of a season ending turf toe injury in the fourth quarter of a preseason finale.

One name - Alex Van Dyke.  (ahead of Amani Toomer & Muhsin Muhammad)

You just never know what resides in the brain.

208637[/snapback]

Wow, a blast from the past. Good call. :doh:

As I recall, he was the 1st pick in round 2 by the dumbest of the dumb, Rich Kotite. What made that pick that even more remarkable was that he had already taken a wr, Keyshawn, with the first selection of the draft!

Kotite was easily the dumbest football executive of our era. There are posters on his board who would have done a better job (myself not included), and I am not joking.