Official pre-game thread Bills vs Dolphins, Oct. 20, 2013

Dan

Nice job, Dan - thanks for the info.

As for my prognostication, I expect the Bills to keep the pressure on Tannehill all afternoon while Thad Lewis has a HUGE game in front of his home town crowd.

Bills are ready to explode for their first road win...

BUFFALO BILLS - 37

Miami Dolphins --- 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

15 and 4 baby!!!!! :beer:

Predictions:

• I will cut my hand and burn myself 5 times today as I rewire my tractor during the game. The soldering gun is my worst enemy as I refuse to use needle nose pliers and gloves.
  • Gilmore will get more then one penalty on him due to the club. It will not be flagrant, it will be accidental, as he learns to adapt.
  • Robey performs well, gets an INT.
  • Boo-Byrd will be a plenty today as he finds out where he fits in this defense is not what he is used to - which is not to say he will play bad. I just do not see him learning where to be on the field yet since he is an instinctive player and has such limited time.
  • CJ Spiller has a coming out party today.
  • Special teams mean more today then any other game.
  • SJ13 leads the stats from WR's.
  • Mario Williams and Marcel Dareus have their best games of the year. *this does not mean Mario gets more sacks, this means he plays his best all around game.
  • Kiko Alonso tries his hand at forcing and recovering fumbles.

I'm thinking we win this game for a couple reasons; no one who follows this team believes we're 8.5 pt underdogs to Miami. It's an insult nationwide and it will strike at the core of the Bills. Also, IMO, the League has never seen a level of parity as is on display this year (Broncos start notwithstanding). As such, intangibles are playing more of a role in victories vs losses and the big one today is that we're almost out of it and it isn't even Halloween. 1-4 in Conf, 0-2 in Division, running out of Home games quickly (Tron'O is a roadie..) and we're not gonna catch NE* in the East.

Gut check time against a long hated rival.

Go Bills!

I'm thinking we win this game for a couple reasons; no one who follows this team believes we're 8.5 pt underdogs to Miami. It's an insult nationwide and it will strike at the core of the Bills. Also, IMO, the League has never seen a level of parity as is on display this year (Broncos start notwithstanding). As such, intangibles are playing more of a role in victories vs losses and the big one today is that we're almost out of it and it isn't even Halloween. 1-4 in Conf, 0-2 in Division, running out of Home games quickly (Tron'O is a roadie..) and we're not gonna catch NE* in the East.

Gut check time against a long hated rival.

Go Bills!

What wins it? Who wins it? Is it going to be TD's and a high scoring game? Will the D's come out and do anything? Will this be a special teams game, with Kickers making the difference?

I see these teams as pretty evenly matched when it comes to the end product and results that I think it is the kicker who decides the game.