November 23, 2013 can't come soon enough....

Just Jack

Should be good.

A lot of people are crazy for Tennant's 10th Doctor.... I dunno; there are episodes with him that were perfect ("Don't Blink") but many that were meh.... The writing upgrade with Moffat and longer arcs has been a big upgrade over the episodic stuff. I'm really sorry to see Matt Smith leaving the series in/after(?) the Christmas special. I think his time and his iteration has been really great with the boyish zeal he put into it.

Should be good.

A lot of people are crazy for Tennant's 10th Doctor.... I dunno; there are episodes with him that were perfect ("Don't Blink") but many that were meh.... The writing upgrade with Moffat and longer arcs has been a big upgrade over the episodic stuff. I'm really sorry to see Matt Smith leaving the series in/after(?) the Christmas special. I think his time and his iteration has been really great with the boyish zeal he put into it.

Though I am a fan of Matt Smith, I am giddy with childlike excitement over the fact that Peter Capaldi is going to be #12.

For those who have never seen "The Thick of it", here is a really clever fan promo for Capaldi's Doctor.....

Very NSFW!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Blf073f2Lc

Edited by Dibs

• 3 weeks later...