Notes From The Republican Civil War

Tiberius

Lol, pretty stupid, I still am waiting for the Tea Party scum to threaten to shut down the government over the prescription drug bill Bush passed. Not going to happen. Why is that....

http://joeforamerica...ican-president/

Kind of hard to shut down the government when there were no Tea Party members in Congress when Bush passed the prescription drug bill. :doh:

You really should have taken my advice and just gone away.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why do they want to slice up babies and suck their skulls into vacuums mere days before they're born? Do they hate babies? Do they like killing babies?

I know. Liberals make me sick. Wouldn't any person with a conscience or even a shred of decency shut down a government which declared war on babies, grandma and brown people even if they had no ability whatsoever to do so? Clearly, the TEA Party stands on moral high ground and its good that they shut down the government somehow and temporarily disrupted the liberal assault on sunshine and happiness.

Who would you vote for Tom, a RINO or a Tea Party member?

Are you seriously this stupid?

I'm a registered independent. I vote for the best candidate, which I define as the one that can most rationally support their positions and lives in something bearing a passing resemblance to reality. I don't even particularly care if they agree with my views or not, just that they can support their views without being a slavering fool like you.

Are you seriously this stupid?

I'm a registered independent. I vote for the best candidate, which I define as the one that can most rationally support their positions and lives in something bearing a passing resemblance to reality. I don't even particularly care if they agree with my views or not, just that they can support their views without being a slavering fool like you.

So you've never voted?

Lyndon Larouche is the man! Build the Bering Straits Bridge, and fight the persecution of Leibniz by the pagan followers of Isaac Newton!

Not to menton, some great posters of Obama with a Hitler moustache.

As I'm sure gatorman knows...a true tea party guy is that Larouche.

At its heart, this fight is the latest chapter of a long-running struggle for dominance between a generally pro-business, center-right bloc that seeks to tame but not exactly dismantle Washington, and populist conservatives who call for more extreme measures to shrink government.

http://www.nytimes.c...vil-war.html?hp

Moderates vs extremists

Because I think the Republicans are for the most part evil. While their pro business wing has it's good parts, the racist wing is just a big drag on the United States and right now the KKK wing of the party is driving the bus, if you ask me

Kook

I know. Liberals make me sick. Wouldn't any person with a conscience or even a shred of decency shut down a government which declared war on babies, grandma and brown people even if they had no ability whatsoever to do so? Clearly, the TEA Party stands on moral high ground and its good that they shut down the government somehow and temporarily disrupted the liberal assault on sunshine and happiness.

I know. I felt peculiarly more free when the Feds shut down.

And why do they want to slice up babies and suck their skulls into vacuums mere days before they're born? Do they hate babies? Do they like killing babies?

I don't have a viable real party I identify with. Currently I'm enrolled as republican (eligibility for ny primary voting) I would identify myself as a fiscal conservative, values individual freedoms, limits government and I really don't care about 90% of the republicans stands on social issues. so if the tea party ever became a third party then I would register with them. Generally I'm all for live and let live between law abiding consenting adults. The one moral issue I do feel strongly about is I am pro life. If you are irresponsible and don't want a baby. Then give it up for adoption. My wife is pregnant and seeing and feeling her belly move around with a little person inside is unreal. Seeing the heartbeat on the sonograms etc... unreal

Don't get me started on catholics or Christians who support democrarts who are pro abortion you can't be both.

My wife is pregnant and seeing and feeling her belly move around with a little person inside is unreal. Seeing the heartbeat on the sonograms etc... unreal

First of all, congratulations on the pregnancy.

Second of all, it's important to understand that, to a progressive, that's not a little person inside your wife. That's a fetus. And since it's not a person, a pregnant woman...at any time...should be able to don pink shoes and hire a doctor to snip its not-human spinal cord, suck it out with a vacuum and throw it in the trash or flush it down the toilet. And she should be able to do it as late into the pregnancy as they want.

Because to progressives, you should be forced to do some things...like buy Obamacare...but free to choose other things...like skull-suck a baby from a woman's body and throw it out with outdated leftovers.

They're very progressive that way.

First of all, congratulations on the pregnancy.

Second of all, it's important to understand that, to a progressive, that's not a little person inside your wife. That's a fetus. And since it's not a person, a pregnant woman...at any time...should be able to don pink shoes and hire a doctor to snip its not-human spinal cord, suck it out with a vacuum and throw it in the trash or flush it down the toilet. And she should be able to do it as late into the pregnancy as they want.

Because to progressives, you should be forced to do some things...like buy Obamacare...but free to choose other things...like skull-suck a baby from a woman's body and throw it out with outdated leftovers.

They're very progressive that way.

And get this. You may have even helped pay for it! How progressive is that! That is the ultimate in progressiveness (if that is even a word). They even got you to kick in for it! And who says we can't get anything done!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

And get this. You may have even helped pay for it! How progressive is that! That is the ultimate in progressiveness (if that is even a word). They even got you to kick in for it! And who says we can't get anything done!

So, this is humorous to you?

It is humorous to me. Why should someone have to keep a baby they won't provide for or have to turn it to the social welfare system? There are too many kids going unadopted now. I think we need more abortions. I am not pro choice I am pro abortion. Pass out birth control to anyone in middle school and up.

All these kids having babies makes me sick. Its a joke. Honey booboo is probably already pregnant. MTV makeshow much off teen moms? Its ppathetic. Hell if you can't pass a test to get the abortion you should be aborted. Problem solved.

Just read some of this thread. Not too much on the republican civil war. As usual DC Tom is sniping retards from his perch.

A Tom Groupie! Hey "Big Country" you got a favorite Tom story to tell us? Or, what would you do for Tom?

I don't have a viable real party I identify with. Currently I'm enrolled as republican (eligibility for ny primary voting) I would identify myself as a fiscal conservative, values individual freedoms, limits government and I really don't care about 90% of the republicans stands on social issues. so if the tea party ever became a third party then I would register with them. Generally I'm all for live and let live between law abiding consenting adults. The one moral issue I do feel strongly about is I am pro life. If you are irresponsible and don't want a baby. Then give it up for adoption. My wife is pregnant and seeing and feeling her belly move around with a little person inside is unreal. Seeing the heartbeat on the sonograms etc... unreal

Don't get me started on catholics or Christians who support democrarts who are pro abortion you can't be both.

Seems like you are just mostly Republican, "Pro-Life" but against health care for everyone. Typical hypocrite Conservative

How ccan you be Pro-life but against government supported health care???