Notes From The Republican Civil War

Tiberius

By George I think you got it

figures a libtard like you would quote Boy George.

Give lybob a break, he's making progress. I mean this is the first time he has posted the word George here in the last 5+ years without it being part of an excusal of Obama's failed Presidency

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Tom Groupie! Hey "Big Country" you got a favorite Tom story to tell us? Or, what would you do for Tom?

Seems like you are just mostly Republican, "Pro-Life" but against health care for everyone. Typical hypocrite Conservative

How ccan you be Pro-life but against government supported health care???

Are you serious? Where do you get your information you make your opinions and judgements on?

Me too Tom, then I wouldn't have to turn to you so often

Here's what you can do: get a piece of construction paper and one of your crayons. Write "Stop being a !@#$ing moron" on it. Then glue it to your computer monitor.

Then you won't need to turn to me, and we'll both be better off.

Here's what you can do: get a piece of construction paper and one of your crayons. Write "Stop being a !@#$ing moron" on it. Then glue it to your computer monitor.

Then you won't need to turn to me, and we'll both be better off.

Take your own advice moron, oops, that's right, I forgot, you are the guy that knows more about the military than Admiral Mullen and the rest of the Pentagon :lol:

Message board hero!

What's this? Notes from the Democratic Civil War?

The Obamacare recriminations are underway. Stuck with an unpopular law whose launch has been an unmitigated disaster, the Democratic Party has morphed from a ruthless, unified political machine to a frantic, zig-zagging tornado of blame.

The White House would like you to know that the Department of Health and Human Services was chiefly responsible for the implementation process. HHS counters that the White House ultimately runs the show, and that Sec. Kathleen Sebelius' hands were effectively tied by her relative lack of power. Some Democrats are blaming the private sector contractors who were brought in to help craft healthcare.gov (conveniently ignoring the facts that the Obama administration hand-selected each contractor, and that the administration foolishly chose to appoint itself head contractor). Not so fast, say the private sector firms, refusing to be scapegoated. Indeed, at Congressional hearings today, representatives from one such company swore an oath to tell the truth, then proceeded to lay waste to the White House's blame shift:

So then you're also against lower health care costs.

What?? Am I, how so?

I know more about most things than most people. What's your point?

Do you? Why is that? Lol, my point is that people who say things like usually get frustrated easily.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republican-sen-lamar-alexander-takes-shots-at-tea-party-in-tennessee-primary-race/2013/10/25/f18904bc-3036-11e3-8906-3daa2bcde110_story.html

And in Tennessee the Tea Party looks to be up for another defeat at the hands of the establishment. Interesting article that ties a lot of history into the present voting patterns.

At every campaign stop, Alexander offers a parable about the future of the Republican Party based on the tale of two famous Tennesseans who went to battle in Texas almost 175 years ago — Davy Crockett and Sam Houston. It is a story about defiance and defeat vs. pragmatism and victory.

Too many of today’s congressional Republicans, Alexander says, are like Crockett, who fought to the death and lost at the Alamo. For his part, Alexander explains, he’d rather be like Houston, who made his stand on the more favorable terrain of San Jacinto.

You support something that does zero to reduce those costs so you must be ok with the current high cost of health care.

That's silly and you know it