Unpopular opinions thread.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't take 3 years to rebuild and you don't have to rebuild through the draft.

Buddy Nix was a complete failure/buffoon and should've never been hired.

EJ Manuel is the same QB he was at FSU...an average one.

Going to a Bills game is less about football and more about getting completely drunk and making a fool out of yourself for about 75% of the fan base.

Every year, less and less Bills fans convince themselves that this is the year.

Edited by John Cocktosten

The New England Patriot's actually are a very good football team and there is no deep plot in the NFL to help them win. They get good and bad calls just like any team.

I agree 100 %. I don't think this is even the minority opinion, but I do think people who disagree feel very strongly about it (like most good conspiracy theorists.)

A thread for posting your opinions about the Bills (or NFL in general) that are or might be unpopular here on Two Bills Drive.

What do you think that differs from the general consensus?

(NOT A THREAD FOR FLAMING OTHERS OPINIONS, just to post some thoughts.)

Geno Smith looks more comfortable throwing the ball than EJ.

Mexico City should be the first international team home.

Not breaking the bank for Levitre was the right move.

We NEED a new stadium.

Stevie is the man, and doesn't deserve the criticism he receives on here.

I would be fine with the NFL contracting 2 teams.

Russ Brandon will be the sole reason for the demise of the Bills as a franchise in Buffalo. When I see a less than half full stadium in Miami, a very large market team, I had to wonder why on earth don't they have to play games in toronto... because Russ the Maroon Brandon isn't running them.

There are a lot of excuses, not a lot of production. He was brought in to help the run d, he has not, at all.

He was brought in to play 3-4 DE. Now he is playing NT. How about they draft a real NT and move him to DE where he belongs. A front 3 of Dareus - {Massive NT} - K Williams would be pretty hard to run against I think.

He was brought in to play 3-4 DE. Now he is playing NT. How about they draft a real NT and move him to DE where he belongs. A front 3 of Dareus - {Massive NT} - K Williams would be pretty hard to run against I think.

He cannot beat one on one blocks and make tackles, especially tackles for loss. Doesn't matter where you line up, if you can't do that you're not going to be good. He was the number 3 pick in the draft and has not played up to that pedigree. He has some more time, but that is quickly running out. I think he's been Buddy's worst pick given the draft position and his production. It's a shame because if he could play this defense would be outstanding with all the other talent that's been added.

He cannot beat one on one blocks and make tackles, especially tackles for loss. Doesn't matter where you line up, if you can't do that you're not going to be good. He was the number 3 pick in the draft and has not played up to that pedigree. He has some more time, but that is quickly running out. I think he's been Buddy's worst pick given the draft position and his production. It's a shame because if he could play this defense would be outstanding with all the other talent that's been added.

What makes the pick more frustrating is that we could have had A.J. Green or Locker.

Bob Kalsu doesn't belong on the Bills' Wall of Fame, a plaque prominently placed somewhere else in the stadium would've been more appropriate.

I can see your point on this. How about this? Why is there a Tim Horton banner hanging in the Sabre arena? Let the Leafs hang one. Never had much of a Sabre career, and his death was not as noble as Kalsu's

Marcell Dareus was the right pick...at the time. Hindsight is always much easier on the eyes...and I still like him, he just has to be coached to be put in the right position and you have to have a Defensive Coordinator who understands his strengths and allows him to play to them...

I love the two Rookie WRs, but we need another one.

A receiving TE should be one of the top 3 positions taken in the Draft.

I like Marrone and Pettine, Hackett is "ok" but needs to continue to learn a great deal to keep up with the learning "curve" in the NFL.

Levy sucked as a GM...Jauron and Chan are two of the worst hires this team has had in nearly 20 years.

Brandon has been a man of his word thus far.

Whaley will continue the good work Buddy began. Look at other teams, including the almighty Patsies, they let many of their Drafted players go early in their careers. All things considered, I think Buffalo has done a fairly solid job of Drafting given the team needs and where this team was at the time Nix took over. He deserves more credit than he gets, and Whaley is another strong step in the right direction.

I sometimes think EJ is a phenomenal physical athelete, but NOT the QB of the future for the BILLS. I still think their Franchise QB is yet to be drafted....hopefully I'm wrong, but I think a QB is drafted in 2015 with the idea that EJ can still "win" the job that year, but will most likely end up on the bench....

Despite the EJ concerns, I really do like the draft class of 2013 for the BILLS.

If Buffalo does not build an domed stadium at the point in time when a new stadium is approved and ready to be built....they are the biggest bunch of dumbasses the new century has seen yet. The new NFL is all about the fan experience, and you can regale me all you want about the Kelly years and playoff football in zero degree weather, very few people want to take their children to zero degree weather in January in Buffalo....we need a domed stadium and it needs to be relocated.....

Edited by BigBuff423