Haven't been around lately, so what's going on?

PIZ

Is Moulds going to re-structure?

Are Jonas & Pat likely to re-sign?

Where's Travis likely to go?

Is Drew going to be cut?

Anything else going on? I need to be caught up on the latest.

1.) Moulds said on his TV show that he wants to retire a Bill, and will re-work his contract to stay. I think we heard from another source that negotiations are on-going for an extension for Moulds.

2.) Finger to the wind says that if either stays, it will be Pat. He seems to be more willing to "deal" with the Bills.

3.) There are some obvious candidates for Travis. Miami has come up, but they really don't have the picks to deal with (they will not deal the 2nd overall pick, and they have no 2nd round pick), unless you believe Travis is not worth a 2nd round pick....The understanding is that his agent has been given permission to seek out a trade.

4.) According to Mort, Drew has been asked to take a pay cut, and will be cut on 3/1 (avoids a $1M roster bonus) if he doesn't. Sounds more like TD using his former co-workers to help the negotiation process. Some say that JP will be living, breathing and eating football during the off-season in an effort to get him ready to start next year, and there's a possibility of another veteran coming in to be ready in case he isn't ready. Tough to figure how they'd lure someone here knowing they are only supposed to start for one year, but I've seen weirder...

Is Moulds going to re-structure?

Are Jonas & Pat likely to re-sign?

Where's Travis likely to go?

Is Drew going to be cut?

Anything else going on?  I need to be caught up on the latest.

208492[/snapback]

1) Sure. He actually offered to.

2) There is no way to know. I doubt it but that's jmo.

3) To the first team that has an extra 5th round pick they want to waste.

4) I dont think so, but TD wants a friendlier cap number.