Now that was stuupid!

Beerball

That was a little disappointing.

I was expecting to see some of the photos he took so that we could at least fairly judge the severity of his crimes.

I am sure the judge and jury will examine them closely.

That's the cool thing about a camera on your phone. You could look just like you're looking at your phone but you're actually taking pictures. Or so at least I've heard.

As long as you remember to disable the camera sounds so they don't hear the 'click' while you're shooting.One flip phone I used to have, the camera lens was mounted on the hinge of the flip and it could be turned. You could be holding your phone in your lap looking down at it, but point the lens up and get shots of people things without them knowing.

post-9-0-10589600-1382205695_thumb.png

As long as you remember to disable the camera sounds so they don't hear the 'click' while you're shooting.One flip phone I used to have, the camera lens was mounted on the hinge of the flip and it could be turned. You could be holding your phone in your lap looking down at it, but point the lens up and get shots of people things without them knowing.

post-9-0-10589600-1382205695_thumb.png

I know, there's nothing more embarrassing then that maple tree with it's fall colors catching you snapping a picture of it.