No class

Gary M

Does anyone watch him? The only way people pay attention at all is when he says something outrageous to get attention. He's a nutty buddy.

The only people that watch Chris Matthews are hard core Leftist Kool-Aid drinkers looking for their daily affirmation and hard core conservatives looking for something to be outraged over.

So his audience is kind of like the flip side to Rush Limbaughs audience, just on a much smaller scale

Speaking of the on air talent at MSNBC, here's a little bit from Ed Schulz talking to a vet. It ends with one of them getting pissed off, calling names, and hanging up, I'll let you guess which one.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/17/ed-schultz-explodes-on-veteran-for-disagreeing-that-evil-republicans-are-hurting-vets-i-am-going-to-break-your-idiot-argument-down/

Speaking of the on air talent at MSNBC, here's a little bit from Ed Schulz talking to a vet. It ends with one of them getting pissed off, calling names, and hanging up, I'll let you guess which one.

http://www.theblaze....-argument-down/

as much as some of the far right talk show hosts get on my nerves, the ones on the left seem to almost have a monopoly on condescending smarminess, hysterical outrage, or both. people like Schulz only appeal to kool aid-drinking automatons. what a classless display on his part.

Chris Matthews earlier this week told Ora.TV's Larry King that there's pressure at news outlets such as Fox and MSNBC to be openly partisan. Matthews chose to use Greta Van Susteren as an example of this.

Van Susteren struck back Friday in a way that only she knows how:

"I am stunned because, while no one has ever told me in 11 1/2 years what to say (I would walk out and those who know me know that to be true.) I have also not been weak to some amorphous “group pressure.” I now read that it DOES HAPPEN at MS/NBC – or so it is alleged by one of their anchors! Chris Matthews admits to ‘group pressure’ at MS/NBC. That is really awful that it happens there or that he feels it is going on. It makes no difference if it does actually happen or not – it is in Chris Matthews [sic] mind that it does. Hence his views and questions and statements – are poisoned.

You are not getting pure facts or conviction from him — you are getting showbiz and manipulation."

Chris Matthews earlier this week told Ora.TV's Larry King that there's pressure at news outlets such as Fox and MSNBC to be openly partisan. Matthews chose to use Greta Van Susteren as an example of this.

Van Susteren struck back Friday in a way that only she knows how:

"I am stunned because, while no one has ever told me in 11 1/2 years what to say (I would walk out and those who know me know that to be true.) I have also not been weak to some amorphous “group pressure.” I now read that it DOES HAPPEN at MS/NBC – or so it is alleged by one of their anchors! Chris Matthews admits to ‘group pressure’ at MS/NBC. That is really awful that it happens there or that he feels it is going on. It makes no difference if it does actually happen or not – it is in Chris Matthews [sic] mind that it does. Hence his views and questions and statements – are poisoned.

You are not getting pure facts or conviction from him — you are getting showbiz and manipulation."

This from the lady that got a new face! LoL... Good one!

Literally, a new face put on. LoL

How is she a hypocrite or do have no idea what she's talking about?

I know what she is talking about and it is all spin.

She's a hypocrite... She is all about showbiz and manipulation just like Matthews except she manipulates her looks and then lies/spins her beliefs.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I know what she is talking about

Wow, you're in Gatorman territory with this gibberish EII.

An accomplished, intelligent interviewer, who has demonstrated her abilities 5 nights a week for over a decade.

and you "just know" she's a a hypocrite, becuase she had a facelift.

pretty shallow sir.

Wow, you're in Gatorman territory with this gibberish EII.

An accomplished, intelligent interviewer, who has demonstrated her abilities 5 nights a week for over a decade.

and you "just know" she's a a hypocrite, becuase she had a facelift.

pretty shallow sir.

Yep... Pretty shallow. Face lift? Try a whole new face. She can't get her message across, must be the face that needs manipulation? And I am shallow. I am just calling it what it is! She is no better than Matthews. Showbiz and manipulation. Hello, pot calling kettle.

Yep... Pretty shallow. Face lift? Try a whole new face. She can't get her message across, must be the face that needs manipulation? And I am shallow. I am just calling it what it is! She is no better than Matthews. Showbiz and manipulation. Hello, pot calling kettle.

She has Bells Palsy and had surgery to address the side of her face that was drooping.

You teabaggers and your war on women. <_<