Philly fans are nasty!

Frez

Life lesson. Listen to someone who knows what the hell they are talking about:

"We were warned that Philadelphia fans would be rough, the worst in the league, and my son begged me not to wear this jersey," said Hoppe, of suburban Detroit.

Your son says that, yet you still decide to wear the jersey, and not only that, allow your daughter in law to do the same?

Liste, I don't condone it. At all. But I don't condone alot of things that happen.

The point is, we KNOW philly fans are assfaces.

If my mom was going, I wouldn't "suggest" she doesn't weat a Bills Jersey, I wouldn't let her go without me, and I would hope she would believe me when I said Don't wear the damn jersey.

Somethings (like fandom) aren't worth your mom getting assaulted by a bunch of drunk a**holes.

Quite frankly, this is why I stopped wearing my colors to Jets games a long time ago. I got real tired of being harassed and having sh-- thrown at me. Some people are just !@#$s, and you can't do anything about it except avoid 'em.

I live outside of Philly and I can't stand Eagles Fans. I went to a pre-season game 4 years ago when the Bills came to the Vet. Two Eagles fans beat this kid up so bad and he couldn't have been older then 15 simply cause he was a Bills fans. I've been to a few games here and each time I've seen a fan wearing the opposing teams jersey they get spit on, beer thrown at them and even beat up. The fans here are animals!!

I live outside of Philly and I can't stand Eagles Fans.  I went to a pre-season game 4 years ago when the Bills came to the Vet.  Two Eagles fans beat this kid up so bad and he couldn't have been older then 15 simply cause he was a Bills fans.  I've been to a few games here and each time I've seen a fan wearing the opposing teams jersey they get spit on, beer thrown at them and even beat up.  The fans here are animals!!

208584[/snapback]

Where are the law suits? This has been going on for years and years, and is now at the point where the term negligence is an understatement when it comes to Philly security.

Where are the law suits? This has been going on for years and years, and is now at the point where the term negligence is an understatement when it comes to Philly security.

208589[/snapback]

The Vet used to have a court in the basement. A judge would be down there and would hand out fines and even jail time. They don't have that at the Linc.

The pre-game radio on 610 WIP (God I miss WGR) they were talking to this Viking fan in the parking lot. The guys on the radio were telling him if he enters the stadium that he is going to die. They joke about it and it just makes it worse.

The Vet used to have a court in the basement.  A judge would be down there and would hand out fines and even jail time.  They don't have that at the Linc. 

The pre-game radio on 610 WIP (God I miss WGR) they were talking to this Viking fan in the parking lot.  The guys on the radio were telling him if he enters the stadium that he is going to die.  They joke about it and it just makes it worse.

208603[/snapback]

If it comes down to Pats and Eagles I'll be hoping the Pats crush them. As was said earlier, Philly fans deserve their misfortunes. I do hope the Eagles lose this week so I can root for the Falcons.

If it comes down to Pats and Eagles I'll be hoping the Pats crush them. As was said earlier, Philly fans deserve their misfortunes. I do hope the Eagles lose this week so I can root for the Falcons.

208613[/snapback]

Not ALL Eagle fans are !@#$s are they? I know some idiot Bills fans myself. If the Patriots win the SB again I hope you enjoy all the trolls here in the off season rubbing it in our face.

Not ALL Eagle fans are !@#$s are they? I know some idiot Bills fans myself. If the Patriots win the SB again I hope you enjoy all the trolls here in the off season rubbing it in our face.

208617[/snapback]

What's the difference between 2 or 3 Superbowl wins? It's beyond the point of getting worked up about. I care about the Bills, but I can still respect a team like the Pats. The Pat fans deserve to gloat, wouldn't you if the Bills were that good?