Pretty cool - COMPLETE Buffalo newscast from Blizzard of 77

WOW! That is awesome...thanks so much GBID! Having a sort of melancholy day...this cheered me up!

Kevin O'Connell was so much younger, only half the man he is today! :lol:

Of course, after watching the initial story, had to skip ahead to the sports report (about 26:00 mark)...Sabres beat the Islanders, Rick Martin scores his 31st of the season (January 31st!!!!)...Buffalo Braves left town a day early to escape the snow, as their home game with the Rockets was canceled, and Dallas Cowboys assistant "Danny Reeves" has turned down the head coaching job with the Atlanta Falcons....the good old days!

Edited by Buftex

WOW! That is awesome...thanks so much GBID! Having a sort of melancholy day...this cheered me up!

Kevin O'Connell was so much younger, only half the man he is today! :lol:

Of course, after watching the initial story, had to skip ahead to the sports report (about 26:00 mark)...Sabres beat the Islanders, Rick Martin scores his 31st of the season (January 31st!!!!)...Buffalo Braves left town a day early to escape the snow, as their home game with the Rockets was canceled, and Dallas Cowboys assistant "Danny Reeves" has turned down the head coaching job with the Atlanta Falcons....the good old days!

Ahh buffalo sports teams. "traded for cash and a undisclosed draft choice" How many times did I hear that back then?