#TheLegendofKikoAlonso #WWKD

boyst

Ya know what would be so funny? Let's say Thad Lewis comes out and has a decent game against Cincinnati, makes a few key throws and they win- we could take all these old recycled Chuck Norris jokes and apply them to Thad Lewis! It would be so funny! Man, this never gets old. Like, Superman wears Thad Lewis pajamas. Ha! Whoops, don't want to get too ahead of myself!

Why are you such a debbie downer? Remember the post that was made by Simon about personal attacks and making it a point of not doing it. Perhaps you should take the hint. You dont have to open this thread, but yet you continue to.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know what would be so funny? Let's say Thad Lewis comes out and has a decent game against Cincinnati, makes a few key throws and they win- we could take all these old recycled Chuck Norris jokes and apply them to Thad Lewis! It would be so funny! Man, this never gets old. Like, Superman wears Thad Lewis pajamas. Ha! Whoops, don't want to get too ahead of myself!

Well you got a head start on us by recycling your post from page 2 of this thread.

Why are you trolling this thread? Some people think its funny, some don't. If you don't why try to ruin others' fun?

AAAAAAAAND Your crusade against stupid fun continues. You must be the life of parties... if you get invited.

Most of the parties I go to are attended by people who no longer think Chuck Norris jokes are amusing in 2013. But that's OK, it's nothing personal. I think Kiko Alonso is an outstanding young talent and the odds-on favorite for DROY at this point. I'm really excited about our defense here on out if everyone can stay healthy. I honestly think there's a good chance Thad is not even that big of a drop off from EJ and the Bills win this Sunday. Go Bills!

AAAAAAAAND Your crusade against stupid fun continues. You must be the life of parties... if you get invited.

Well you got a head start on us by recycling your post from page 2 of this thread.

As the great social philosopher Rodney King once asked "can't we all just get along?" I'm pretty sure points on all sides have been made and it is time for this part of the conversation to end.

As the great social philosopher Rodney King once asked "can't we all just get along?" I'm pretty sure points on all sides have been made and it is time for this part of the conversation to end.

posts don't start or stop without Buffalo Bill allowing them. #thelegendofbillj

Most of the parties I go to are attended by people who no longer think Chuck Norris jokes are amusing in 2013. But that's OK, it's nothing personal. I think Kiko Alonso is an outstanding young talent and the odds-on favorite for DROY at this point. I'm really excited about our defense here on out if everyone can stay healthy. I honestly think there's a good chance Thad is not even that big of a drop off from EJ and the Bills win this Sunday. Go Bills!

I'm quite confident no one is telling Kiko or Chuck Norris jokes at parties anymore. My statement is an indictment of the urge you feel to repeatedly interject your contrarian opinion for the simple purpose of being a wet blanket. If you are looking for some type of vindication by enlightening people that this type of joke is old news, then you won't be satisfied. Yes, we know many of these are retread Chuck Norris jokes. Yes, we know these jokes first came around in the mid 2000's and , and yes we know you didn't like them then. Just because you disagree with the humor, doesn't mean you unilaterally get to elect yourself as the humor police.

And with that I digress.

Kiko never calls the wrong number, you just answer the wrong phone.

Edited by 5 Wide

Kiko Alonso can start a fire using a piece of glass...........at night

When Thomas Edison was creating the light bulb, Kiko Alonso helped him out by holding a flashlight so he could see.

The Titanic didn't sink by hitting an iceberg. It struck Kiko Alonso while he was swimming.

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

I for one enjoy this thread, it has been tough being a Bills fan and trying to make up things to get excited about for a long,long time. When we actually have something significant to crow about and get a nice laugh about we need to enjoy it. There has not been anyone like Kiko, who is legitimately playing awesome for more than one game at a time around here for a long time that we could share silly recycled jokes about. And most of us did not have such high expectations of him when he was drafted. He definitely was a great surprise for once.

That's hilarious! I'll have to tell that joke at parties. :bag:

I'm not saying that I want Thad Lewis as my franchise QB over EJ. I'm just saying that I think Thad Lewis has a chance this weekend to play at a level similar to that of EJ Manuel 5 games into his NFL career. Yes, Lewis has only played 1 game (as opposed to 4 1/2) but he's been around the game and digested quite a lot. And, for whatever the hell it's worth, my Bills connection- yes the one who got me the Mario Williams Buffalo visit info before John Clayton, Adam Schefter, Joe Buscaglia or, really, anyone else in the United States- has said that the players are 100% confident that Thad Lewis will be perfectly competent and are excited about playing along side him on Sunday.