Pats LB Mayo to IR?

Dean Cain

Every team will have key injuries accumulating at this time of the year. The key is, who has better depth and team balance (by that I mean: a good Offense, a good Defense, and good Special Teams)? Being solid in all phases of the game--O, D, and ST--helps to guard against injuries to key personnel. That is "depth" as I see it.

As for our team, while we have some solid players, we're still building, and thus, still lacking in decent depth. Exhibit A = The shuffling of the offensive line personnel this week.

So Gronk is back but they have lost Wilfork, Mayo, Talib is now injured and Amendola is still dizzy from concussion and groin is tweaked. We had to play the Pats with all of them healthy except Gronk...the Jets have to play them and they are all out (except for Gronk). The stars never do align for the Bills do they??

Robert Kraft runs the league, and big-time TV money is invested in the Patriots. They ain't gonna lose even if Brady goes down. Next man up. Please!

It's only a matter of time until a Bills fan is forced to admit "It's still real to me dammit!!"

So Gronk is back but they have lost Wilfork, Mayo, Talib is now injured and Amendola is still dizzy from concussion and groin is tweaked. We had to play the Pats with all of them healthy except Gronk...the Jets have to play them and they are all out (except for Gronk). The stars never do align for the Bills do they??

Didnt the jets face most of those guys week 2(?)

Amendola (who killed us in the last two minutes) was out. You're right...most of the defense was there. But they are definitely lighter on D for this game vs. Jets.

Will be without mayo and will fork for our rematch too. And we will see how the rest shakes out. Might not be that unlucky here