Pats LB Mayo to IR?

Dean Cain

And the Bills still lose. When are people on here going to realize the Bills miserable record has NOTHING to do with NE?

I get your point Jim. But considering that we lost to New England and that we have to play them again, I think New England injuries have a great deal to do with whether or not the Bills have a miserable record.

It is a nagging emotional problem for Bills fans too. They are just sick of having to play against and lose against one of all time great Quarterbacks twice every year in our own division..

OK looks like I got one. Saying Pats here is like throwing a worm to a pond full of hungry fish. What does what ever happens in NE have to do with the Bills losing to the Bengals, jets and browns?

Well we did lose to NE too. I posted earlier this year a picture of the 5 starting NE linemen wearing knee braces. The result? Zero knee injuries. Meanwhile Urbik & Legursky have injured their knees this year. They are now wearing braces on their injured knees.

The Pats depth will be tested. It's interesting to compare & contrast franchises. I for one think while not perfect the Patriots are a model of consistency whose best practices should be emulated.

Edited by BigCountryBills

Well we did lose to NE too. I posted earlier this year a picture of the 5 starting NE linemen wearing knee braces. The result? Zero knee injuries. Meanwhile Urbik & Legursky have injured their knees this year. They are now wearing braces on their injured knees.

The Pats depth will be tested. It's interesting to compare & contrast franchises. I for one think while not perfect the Patriots are a model of consistency whose best practices should be emulated.

or filmed. :w00t:

Piling up? Piling up? They don't know piling up.

Then let's not stop with 2 annual pro bowlers. Gronkowski? Brady? Talib? Mankins? Solder?

Maybe they get lucky and have a regular 20+ on IR year like the Bills seem to do every other year.

Maybe it's stuff like having no penalties called all game in Cinci two weeks ago, or an obvious hold not called on the last, game-winning play this past week that has something to do with all that winning:

http://www.canalstre...-junior-galette

Watch the video in that one and tell me that wasn't about the most blatant hold you've ever seen. As per some of the commenters from the Saints site, there was a ref specifically watching it, too, but yet no flag. If not that one, how about the phantom false start on the Saints on their prior drive, the one that should clearly have been an encroachment penalty that would have kept the Saints' drive alive--even Pats* fans are admitting that was a bad call. If not that one, how about the obvious time out that Brees called and which was ignored on the play that he went to get picked on? I've never seen that happen in all my years of football watching--a QB calls TO before the snap and yet the refs let them play on. It was truly a motely refereeing crew on Sunday.

Sound familiar--it should, as it seems to happen to us and many others against them over and over.

It was a beautiful pass and catch on Sunday, no doubt, but also no doubt that "some animals are more equal than others" in the eyes of the NFL (or at least their refs).....

Edited by MattM

Players make a difference, as does coaching. Brady's numbers this year will be no better than his prer-Welker numbers. And while they're winning now, the injuries will take their toll, as will age. The Bills look to be in rebuilding mode this year, but next year should be a different story.

Why are there always people who feel like if you are a Bills fan you are not allowed to say anything about NE? Can't make fun of Brady's sweaters at his press conferences? Acknowledge they gave significant injuries now and are allowed to get away woth calls game after game? No one is saying that NE hasn't owned the Bills. Just stating facts. NE may win the division because they started out strong and more power to them. But they won't go further than that.

Then let's not stop with 2 annual pro bowlers. Gronkowski? Brady? Talib? Mankins? Solder?

Maybe they get lucky and have a regular 20+ on IR year like the Bills seem to do every other year.

how many of those guys would be on IR if they had a playoff run to return to?

Maybe it's stuff like having no penalties called all game in Cinci two weeks ago, or an obvious hold not called on the last, game-winning play this past week that has something to do with all that winning:

http://www.canalstre...-junior-galette

Watch the video in that one and tell me that wasn't about the most blatant hold you've ever seen. As per some of the commenters from the Saints site, there was a ref specifically watching it, too, but yet no flag. If not that one, how about the phantom false start on the Saints on their prior drive, the one that should clearly have been an encroachment penalty that would have kept the Saints' drive alive--even Pats* fans are admitting that was a bad call. If not that one, how about the obvious time out that Brees called and which was ignored on the play that he went to get picked on? I've never seen that happen in all my years of football watching--a QB calls TO before the snap and yet the refs let them play on. It was truly a motely refereeing crew on Sunday.

Sound familiar--it should, as it seems to happen to us and many others against them over and over.

It was a beautiful pass and catch on Sunday, no doubt, but also no doubt that "some animals are more equal than others" in the eyes of the NFL (or at least their refs).....

The Pats held Mario also, there were a couple of holds on Mario in last weeks game that should have been called and were not. Some were very clear holds.

The Pats have been getting ALL the calls at Foxbourgh for years now...why is it a surprise??.

You have to be prepared to overcome the calls the Pats are going to get because its kinda clear that the Refs give the Pats lots of slack in regards to the calls.

The thing is once you do beat the Pats in their house the refs respect you a bit more and give you some slack next time out.

I know that last line doesn't make any sense but it seems to me that's how it works. The Bigger team you beat at home the refs will give you some slack in later games.

Edited by Bufcomments