Still another woman driver video

I am a defeated man! For 17 years, I have been trying to get my wife to back the car into our driveway. All I get is: "I'am a librarian, not a ******* bus driver." She damn well parks anywhere she pleases! :wallbash: :wallbash:

Librarians are hot.

So it's a 3-point turn?

Yes. Where I grew up in PA it was always called a "K" turn. The two things most kids dreaded on their driving exam were k turns and parallel parking. K turns are not remotely challenging in my mind so I never understood the drama. I can see how some folks get excited about the prospect of having to parallel park if they haven't ever practiced it.

Getting back on point, this girl can't drive!

Yes. Where I grew up in PA it was always called a "K" turn. The two things most kids dreaded on their driving exam were k turns and parallel parking. K turns are not remotely challenging in my mind so I never understood the drama. I can see how some folks get excited about the prospect of having to parallel park if they haven't ever practiced it.

Getting back on point, this girl can't drive!

I didn't get my license until I was 19-years-old. I was stationed in Norfolk, VA, living with my brother at the time. In one day, I took the written test and had it graded on the spot; then they asked me if I had a car there (I did; my brother brought me); they said, "let's take a ride." Took a left out of the DMV parking lot, took the next left, the next left ... ended up going in a perfect square - returning to DMV. The guy then tells me, "pick any spot in the parking lot and park," which I did. And that was it. Back into DMV we went and I walked out with my license.

I did teach myself to parallel park, however, and I actually enjoy it.

But yes ... this chick can't drive!!!