Expressions That Are Not Memes, But Need to Die Anyway

Rob's House

"Wow, just Wow"

I cringe every time I hear this god awful phrase, or see someone type it. I mean, it's nails on a chalk board bad. You would look cooler imitating Miley Ray Cyrus or singing a Backstreet Boys song at Karaoke, or even talking like a valley girl as a 40 year old man in 2013.If you're that guy, you're actually the modern day incarnation of the guy quoting that Joey guy from that show in the early 90s that had the catch phrase "woah". Honestly, did anyone use this cheese dick phrase prior to Elena Kagan? Seriously? You can't say this without sounding like a nutless, emasculated douche. Please, for your sake, my sake, and the sake of our society at large, please help to put an end to this scourge by refraining from saying this crap, and harshly and unmercifully ridiculing the feminine hygiene products you here regurgitating it. Thank You.

Edited by Rob's House

"Wow, just Wow"

I cringe every time I hear this god awful phrase, or see someone type it. I mean, it's nails on a chalk board bad. You would look cooler imitating Miley Ray Cyrus or singing a Backstreet Boys song at Karaoke, or even talking like a valley girl as a 40 year old man in 2013.If you're that guy, you're actually the modern day incarnation of the guy quoting that Joey guy from that show in the early 90s that had the catch phrase "woah". Honestly, did anyone use this cheese dick phrase prior to Elena Kagan? Seriously? You can't say this without sounding like a nutless, emasculated douche. Please, for your sake, my sake, and the sake of our society at large, please help to put an end to this scourge by refraining from saying this crap, and harshly and unmercifully ridiculing the feminine hygiene products you here regurgitating it. Thank You.

You was drinking, weren't you?

I have to agree with hating the "Wow just Wow" thing. Picture it in a face to face conversation. Lot's of posters on here seem to pick up phrases from 13 year old girls.

OMG, LMFAO ... LOL!!!!