Walking Dead season 4

Kevin

And don't be surprised if Tyrese and the Children of the Corn end up joining up with Carol. He'll probably develop feelings for her not knowing what she did.

This one might as well be guaranteed. Tyrese is currently with the two girls that Carol was supposed to take care of. They're definitely crossing paths very soon.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one might as well be guaranteed. Tyrese is currently with the two girls that Carol was supposed to take care of. They're definitely crossing paths very soon.

If you watch just before the tank is destroyed by Daryl, it looks like Ty is running carrying something.

• 1 month later...

Loved the back story on Michonne

Looks like they plan to use each episode to follow each small group of survivors as they slowly get back together.

Can't wait for next week

I generally enjoy this show to varying degrees each week, but I think the episodes I like best are ones that isolate on one or two characters, as with this latest. Strong episode. I like that they are giving some of the main characters more back story...better late than never.

I'm glad they showed the Governor with a bullet hole in his head in the opening. Some people were dumb enough to think he somehow survived, which takes stupidity to a whole new level. And the zombie Hershel head? That was a good hard kick to the nuts to open the show.

I do like that we are going to see a couple separate groups work their way back together. It will be that much more effective if a couple people actually die here and there. Unfortunately, that will just end up being a few of the red shirts on the bus instead of someone significant.

Michonne must have Carl's shoe.

I bet you're right. When Rick looked through the peephole, Michonne was probably holding up Carl's shoe. Hence, Rick laughing and saying "Carl, it's for you."

Edited by jimmyo

I thought the episode was great. I was surprised when Michonne saw their tracks but decided to go her own way. Absolutely loved when she had the mental breakdown and the result was her going super ninja on the herd of walkers she was with. I'm glad they had her backtrack and find them quickly rather than dragging that out.

My only fear in just showing isolated groups each episode is that there are some groups that haven't been as interesting to me. Like Glen and Maggie, their episodes have been hit or miss.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

I thought the episode was great. I was surprised when Michonne saw their tracks but decided to go her own way. Absolutely loved when she had the mental breakdown and the result was her going super ninja on the herd of walkers she was with. I'm glad they had her backtrack and find them quickly rather than dragging that out.

My only fear in just showing isolated groups each episode is that there are some groups that haven't been as interesting to me. Like Glen and Maggie, their episodes have been hit or miss.

I lost interest in the Governor after a few episodes, and because of that, the whole Woodbury season was pretty uninteresting. It wasn't unti he had been off the show for nearly a season, and they had the episode where he meets his "new family" that his character was interesting to me, beyond him just being the "bad guy".

There are way too many characters on the show, who have been there, essentially, as plot devices...when they flesh them out, it makes them (and the show) a lot more interesting. To my recollection, they haven't really had any real "Maggie & Glen" episdoes in quite some time (when they were both being held by the governor in Woodbury?) just isolated scenes here and there.

I think my favorite episodes of this show, ever, after the pilot,

1- the episode where Rick, Carl and Michone find Morgan

2- the Governor finds his new family, post-Woodbury

3- Carl & Rick shack up in a a suburban house, while Michone goes through a mental breadown

What the best episodes all have in common, to me, are isolated story lines where we see one of the main characters (or two or three) find themselves in an unusual situation, and how they work themselves out of it. It is a much more satisfying watch, that way.

Personally, I have a feeling (not having read the comics) that Michone and Rick will get closer.

Edited by Buftex

I lost interest in the Governor after a few episodes, and because of that, the whole Woodbury season was pretty uninteresting. It wasn't unti he had been off the show for nearly a season, and they had the episode where he meets his "new family" that his character was interesting to me, beyond him just being the "bad guy".

There are way too many characters on the show, who have been there, essentially, as plot devices...when they flesh them out, it makes them (and the show) a lot more interesting. To my recollection, they haven't really had any real "Maggie & Glen" episdoes in quite some time (when they were both being held by the governor in Woodbury?) just isolated scenes here and there.

I think my favorite episodes of this show, ever, after the pilot,

1- the episode where Rick, Carl and Michone find Morgan

2- the Governor finds his new family, post-Woodbury

3- Carl & Rick shack up in a a suburban house, while Michone goes through a mental breadown

What the best episodes all have in common, to me, are isolated story lines where we see one of the main characters (or two or three) find themselves in an unusual situation, and how they work themselves out of it. It is a much more satisfying watch, that way.

Personally, I have a feeling (not having read the comics) that Michone and Rick will get closer.

Agree with most of that. The Maggie-Glen stuff I was referring to was how their scenes last season were, for the most part, the worst part of those episodes. So I was just thinking a whole episode of that would be brutal. Although Maggie is eye candy so...

I liked your list, I'd swap out the Governors new family episode because I thought it was a little slow moving. My favorite episode of the series is actually the second episode of Season one where Rick has to battle out from under the tank and he meets Glen and the others and they leave Merle on the roof.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall