Insult the previous poster

/dev/null

speaking of the old folks home. I'm off to bed for the night. Tell your mom and sister to get the hell out of my house.

I don't have a sister so I dunno who that chick is. And my Mom died in 2008, I'd appreciate if you dropped her back at the cemetary

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a sister so I dunno who that chick is. And my Mom died in 2008, I'd appreciate if you dropped her back at the cemetary

i was talking about BBs mother and sister.

The only woman in your life is your left hand after yiu sit on it for 45 minutes til it goes numb. "The stranger".

i was talking about BBs mother and sister.

The only woman in your life is your left hand after yiu sit on it for 45 minutes til it goes numb. "The stranger".

I'll take my left hand over your trained poodle any day of the week (I'm sure you saw the Buy One get One Free coupons for JIF peanut butter in today's paper)

Come on Dibs. You are better than that.

Cant you come up with something better? I mean my user name is about Canada! I thought I would be reading a Celine Dion insult

Hey, if you Canucks could learn how to package milk in cardboard or a plastic jug (rather than those idiotic plastic bags that fall over all the time) then you can start commenting on other people's responses. Until then, go back to the lab and figure out a more secure way to keep milk from spilling. I'll give you another 20 years of intense research.

Hey, if you Canucks could learn how to package milk in cardboard or a plastic jug (rather than those idiotic plastic bags that fall over all the time) then you can start commenting on other people's responses. Until then, go back to the lab and figure out a more secure way to keep milk from spilling. I'll give you another 20 years of intense research.

Your mother was a hamster!