(OT) How do you NOT notice a nail in the brain?

Fezmid

Honestly, if this was due to a nail gun backfiring, I think he has grounds for a lawsuit that would at least pay his medical bills, plaus loss of income and some pain and suffering besides.

I have used nail guns for over 20 years and have never had a nail gun backfire.

Lawsuit???? Maybe for operater error.

Honestly, if this was due to a nail gun backfiring, I think he has grounds for a lawsuit that would at least pay his medical bills, plaus loss of income and some pain and suffering besides.

I have used nail guns for over 20 years and have never had a nail gun backfire.

Lawsuit???? Maybe for operater error.

208934[/snapback]

right on , something is not right with this story

But for six *days*? :)

CW

208911[/snapback]

Point...... So:

He fired the gun to close to his head like a moron, probably all sideways... puts a nail into his face. He doesn't realize the extent of the damage, he thinks he just screwed up and whacked himself in the face with it.

It hurts like a B word at first and his mouth bleeds... figures he just screwed his tooth all up. Doesn't realize that the weird feeling in the roof of his mouth is a nail and not a broken tooth (did he break a tooth?).

Since he has no health insurance, he tries to get the pain to go away by itself for the next week... it doesn't - only gets worse - so he goes to the dentist out-of-pocket to get the accident taken care of.

"You sir, have a nail in your face. You sir, are a moron."

-Jeff

(I don't get it either... just having some morbid fun with it I guess)

Edit... then again, that X-ray doesn't look like he screwed any teeth up. He's a certified moron.

Point......    So:

He fired the gun to close to his head like a moron, probably all sideways... puts a nail into his face.  He doesn't realize the extent of the damage, he thinks he just screwed up and whacked himself in the face with it.   

It hurts like a B word at first and his mouth bleeds... figures he just screwed his tooth all up.  Doesn't realize that the weird feeling in the roof of his mouth is a nail and not a broken tooth (did he break a tooth?).

Since he has no health insurance, he tries to get the pain to go away by itself for the next week... it doesn't - only gets worse - so he goes to the dentist out-of-pocket to get the accident taken care of.

-Jeff

209234[/snapback]

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one...

yeah, i know, i know... I'm here every Monday! :):w00t:

back in 1989 i did put a nail in my hand i was nailing a wall together [studs ] when a nail hit a knot in the 2x4and sent it intomy hand between the thumb and first finger . pulled it out and keep on working till 4 pm . when i got home i called the doctor he had me come in and get a shot .

Point......    So:

He fired the gun to close to his head like a moron, probably all sideways... puts a nail into his face.  He doesn't realize the extent of the damage, he thinks he just screwed up and whacked himself in the face with it.   

It hurts like a B word at first and his mouth bleeds... figures he just screwed his tooth all up.  Doesn't realize that the weird feeling in the roof of his mouth is a nail and not a broken tooth (did he break a tooth?).

-Jeff

Edit... then again, that X-ray doesn't look like he screwed any teeth up. He's a certified moron.

209234[/snapback]

Plus, his wife worked in the dental office, so you'd think they'd at least take an xray for him for cheap... And it doens't look like it went in his face sideways, the xray looks like it went through the roof of his mouth. So he was holding the nailgun IN his mouth? :) I don't know, but you're right about one thing -- he's a certified moron.

CW