Friends in Austin area - please read -- UPDATE: family is reunited.

RuntheDamnBall

Fellow Bills fans, I know some of you live in Austin or in the surrounding areas. A friend's daughter ran away last night, and is very depressed. You may know Scott Reynolds from Dunkirk -- punk fans might know that he played in All and Goodbye Harry, and used to work at BJs in Fredonia for awhile.

age - 15, height - 5' 0", weight - 105 lbs, hair - blonde, eyes - blue

Last seen in Westlake Hills Tx. at 9:00 pm 10/10/13.

Believed to be in San Marcos Tx.

If you see her, or have any information about her, please call the police immediately: in San Marcos at 512-753-2108, in the Austin area at (512) 327-1195.

post-4366-0-30045300-1381583911_thumb.jpg

Nothing new to report, but glad to see people are sharing it.

I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks.

By the way, the San Marcos PD # on here is wrong.

The actual # is 512-753-2108

Trying to see if I can alter the graphic.

Edit: Fixed it.

Edited by RuntheDamnBall

Just got a note from Scott, I'm friends with him but not super-close.

Molly texted them today saying that she is OK, but would not tell them where she is.

That's... decent news, but not 100% reliable and they still cannot track her phone, as I understand it, as long as they don't have proof that she is in imminent danger.

@NoSaint: Yes, she had run away from home.

Just got a note from Scott, I'm friends with him but not super-close.

Molly texted them today saying that she is OK, but would not tell them where she is.

That's... decent news, but not 100% reliable and they still cannot track her phone, as I understand it, as long as they don't have proof that she is in imminent danger.

@NoSaint: Yes, she had run away from home.

Uh, she's a minor. They can track her phone. Maybe the tarded cops will not, but the FBI won't play with this, nor the Texas Rangers.

Any law enforcement agency would not worry about her being in imminent danger, she's 15. If she was 16 or above, perhaps it would be different in some states (NC legal age is 16 for adulthood).

Uh, she's a minor. They can track her phone. Maybe the tarded cops will not, but the FBI won't play with this, nor the Texas Rangers.

Any law enforcement agency would not worry about her being in imminent danger, she's 15. If she was 16 or above, perhaps it would be different in some states (NC legal age is 16 for adulthood).

Yeah, I believe that it's the local cops who said they wouldn't.

Just heard back from Scott - Molly came home today and is back with the family. They obviously have some things to work out but it sounds like the worst is over. I don't know all the particulars, but I do know that they were able to get in touch with her because so many people spread the word.

So with that, thanks everyone.

Mods: you may un-pin.

Just heard back from Scott - Molly came home today and is back with the family. They obviously have some things to work out but it sounds like the worst is over. I don't know all the particulars, but I do know that they were able to get in touch with her because so many people spread the word.

So with that, thanks everyone.

Mods: you may un-pin.

Good. Hope she (and her family) gets some help.