Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im good at multi tasking.

No you're not. I've been reading your posts.

And THIS is good multi-tasking. One eye here, one eye on TSW, one eye on the Raiders game (KC with a pick-six to put it away), one eye on the ribs, one eye on the wife sick in bed, one eye on the guys prepping the house for painting, and one eye on NFL.com for the Bills game. That's a lot of eyes baby!!

Edited by Chef Jim

He went to get x-rays after the game and was wearing a boot.

they are saying they think the play near the goal line in the first half.

Lewis on saying he can't recall the play. Got worse as the day went on. Said the Drs think he should be fine.

Meanwhile, we have a team that seems to be coming together. No way I expected them to keep it close today. No way. Helluva lot of fun.

I'm not so sure about that. The D looked pretty bad today. Keep in mind I didn't watch it just followed on NFL.com but they seemed to get torched for some long gains. And the offense didn't impress me at all.

I'm not so sure about that. The D looked pretty bad today. Keep in mind I didn't watch it just followed on NFL.com but they seemed to get torched for some long gains. And the offense didn't impress me at all.

eh. They got burned in screens mostly. A few deep plays. Gilmore and Byrd were both liabilities today. In my honest opinion.