Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

lol. I'm gonna get burnt in this one probably, but a very good one. I'm one of the people that thinks Lewis might be better than EJ for the time being because of experience. He's hot a very quick release, and a nice deep ball. Maybe, just maybe we see Graham and or Goodwin get into the mix today. Lets hope right. The game has to be about the defense and the running game tho. Even though I think he might be better right now, he's still not going to win us any games at the moment. Just play not to lose for Lewis and we should be fine.

If Lewis lights up the Bungles today; the board will melt down with the TL> EJ threads.

I think our D will handle their offense, but their D is going to be keying in on the run. We are going to have to pass early to get the 8 men out of the box. If we are able to do that; I like our chances. I just don't know enough about Thad Lewis to have a good feeling....I am honestly expecting an ugly low scoring game.

We win on a Bills pick 6 late in the 4th

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahhhh I got a warning point 2...

All you whiny live free or die shmos settle down. We all get them lets move on.

Bills talk PPP style ? Let's start w today's game. Bills win 20-10 defense makes big plays and Dalton continues to play like dalton.

Lot of people bowing down to the bengals but I'm not buying in.....browns took them down and they scored a whole 13 vs the pats minus wilfork last week iirc with a 4th and 1 run giving them the lone Td.

Byrdman byrdman ? Ca-caw ??

Edited by Ryan L Billz

OK Thad...show us you have been practicing on the PS

Ohhh myyy...Thad

Longest pass of the year?? Damn

Wowwwww....nice job Bflo

I like talking to myself....where the hell are all you Bills' fans???

At least no one is arguing with me. This is kinda fun.

The voting booth? Did he need an ID? I bet he voted Dem because he's black you know.

Wait...what?? I'm so confused. :(

I gotta hand it to you Chef...you have the ability to bring politics into a game. Pretty good. Hmmm, I'll try: Our defense was more charitable than an emergency room in San Diego.

I'd rather hit that Mary Ann.

I figured you more of the "Lovie" Howell type. :)

I gotta hand it to you Chef...you have the ability to bring politics into a game. Pretty good. Hmmm, I'll try: Our defense was more charitable than an emergency room in San Diego.

I figured you more of the "Lovie" Howell type. :)

Money?......Hotness......Money?.....Hotness?

Damn being a greedy mother !@#$ing conservative 1%er makes these choices very difficult.