Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

Yes, he's a mobile QB that likes to run. You do know how he got hurt right? :rolleyes:

Chef, it seems like you don't have the qualifications to be a line cook. He has the talent to run, but doesn't like to. The run he got hurt on is one he made only out of need.

You might want to consider staying out of any football related threads until you know what you are talking about. That could be a self-imposed life-time ban though.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chef, it seems like you don't have the qualifications to be a line cook. He has the talent to run, but doesn't like to. The run he got hurt on is one he made only out of need.

You might want to consider staying out of any football related threads until you know what you are talking about. That could be a self-imposed life-time ban though.

Yeah, I don't know about football. That's a good one. I just don't know much about the Bills because I'm smart enough not get to wrapped up in a team that is in the middle of the longest playoff drought with no end in site.

Edited by Chef Jim

Swap QBs in the game yesterday and you can swap the scoreboard. Breese is the only reason the Saints are a better team than the BILLS.**

**Spare me a position by position break down. I know Jimmy Graham is the best TE in the NFL right now. Doesn't change the overall point.

Yeah, I don't know about football. That's a good one. I just don't know much about the Bills because I'm smart enough not get to wrapped up in a team that is in the middle of the longest playoff drought with no end in site.

If you don't like the BILLS, then stay the !@#$ out of the thread. We get that you're superior because you don't follow a horrible losing team. Congrats or something. We don't !@#$ing care.

No I'm wanting to be enlightened. Tell me what I missed. but with me it's not just the game yesterday. You guys have been holding on to this "next year" mentality for over a decade now and are all excited about how well they looked when they lost 35-17. I'm just interested in what they did well because to me it doesn't matter. I'm being told this team is getting better but they're 3-5 at the halfway point and looking 3-6 squarly in the face.

That's why they watch the game. This team is head and shoulders above last year's and the are enough gleams to compare it to 1986 or 1987, when they just didn't have enough to get over some of the tough games. One more good draft and maturing of the youngsters should do the trick.

I expect this team to do no worse than 7-9 this year and be a serious contender for the division next year. Let's see how Bills do against Pittsburgh if you want a true apples to apples.

That's why they watch the game. This team is head and shoulders above last year's and the are enough gleams to compare it to 1986 or 1987, when they just didn't have enough to get over some of the tough games. One more good draft and maturing of the youngsters should do the trick.

I expect this team to do no worse than 7-9 this year and be a serious contender for the division next year. Let's see how Bills do against Pittsburgh if you want a true apples to apples.

I don't think that's a true apples to apples comparison. I was at the Raiders/Steelers game as i mentioned and the Steelers truly suck.

And guys go back and read the thread title. Was I trolling? Uhhhh yeah. PPP essentially means "Trolls Welcome". I think I've made it clear the past few years I don't care too much about the Bills. Do I still follow them? Sure a bit but not like I used to. That's why I didn't post too much in TSW even before Simon went on his rampage. So carry on and sorry I went over the top and ruffled some of your feathers but that's why I reduced my Bills intake. The weekly anger (even when they won) wasn't worth it.

Edited by Chef Jim

Shoot I'm getting posts deleted HERE? I thought PPP was quote "self policeing" ?

I guess it's fair to say that it is for the most part "self policing", as I rarely delete posts or send people on vacation. I can't speak for other moderators who decide to pop in and bring their own special take on what's acceptable here.

I have no idea what you posted or why it was deleted. I do know that we don't discuss such things in the forum. If you'd like to talk about it further, PM me.

I guess it's fair to say that it is for the most part "self policing", as I rarely delete posts or send people on vacation. I can't speak for other moderators who decide to pop in and bring their own special take on what's acceptable here.

I have no idea what you posted or why it was deleted. I do know that we don't discuss such things in the forum. If you'd like to talk about it further, PM me.

I can't imagine his posts getting deleted. Mine are all still here.

Thank you sir. Coming from a absolute mental defective as you are, I consider that a complement.

I assumed he was talking in general terms of the posts (mostly mine) as opposed to specific posts (only yours)

Edited by Chef Jim

Retarded is a great word to repeat over and over.

I'm sure your a Rhodes scholar, sitting up in Alaska with one tooth and a can of sardines.

Take your pills old man. Like I said before shhhhhhhhhh.

This is the bills thread. Not the dim in anchorage thread .

#whatapun.

Retarded is a great word to repeat over and over.

I'm sure your a Rhodes scholar, sitting up in Alaska with one tooth and a can of sardines.

Take your pills old man. Like I said before shhhhhhhhhh.

This is the bills thread. Not the dim in anchorage thread .

#whatapun.

Now Ryan, when are you going to learn? Your previous forays down into the depths of PPP have all ended badly for you. Don't you think that you might want to learn from those previous lessons? But enough of that. Let's keep this thread about the Bills, not personal attacks.