Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

So you're going with the gatorgirl debate method? Ok, whatever works.

You've stepped in it up to your elbows. I'm using one of your recent posts as an example. You are the one using that reptile's methods. You didn't watch the game but you feel competent to comment on it=crocoschitboy's penchance for commenting on things he knows nothing about.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People say kind words about handicapped people too. It's called sympathy. The team is in last place in the AFC East.....AGAIN but hey the broadcasters said nice things about them. Oy..... :rolleyes:

Looking at the team from the perspective that they drafted a rookie QB, hired a new coach, etc, they seem to be playing hard and have been in almost every game.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I think the Bills are improved over last year.

People say kind words about handicapped people too. It's called sympathy. The team is in last place in the AFC East.....AGAIN but hey the broadcasters said nice things about them. Oy..... :rolleyes:

Look, we understand the point here is to convince yourself you're somehow smarter smarter than everyone for not following the team, but if you think Dan Dierdorf is saying nice things about the Bills because of sympathy then, well, you're driving into gatorman logic.

Look, we understand the point here is to convince yourself you're somehow smarter smarter than everyone for not following the team, but if you think Dan Dierdorf is saying nice things about the Bills because of sympathy then, well, you're driving into gatorman logic.

:w00t:

You've stepped in it up to your elbows. I'm using one of your recent posts as an example. You are the one using that reptile's methods. You didn't watch the game but you feel competent to comment on it=crocoschitboy's penchance for commenting on things he knows nothing about.

Ok so you watched the game. Tell me the postitives to be taken away from it.

Whats the point? You'll still be incapable of discussing that which you do not watch.

No I'm wanting to be enlightened. Tell me what I missed. but with me it's not just the game yesterday. You guys have been holding on to this "next year" mentality for over a decade now and are all excited about how well they looked when they lost 35-17. I'm just interested in what they did well because to me it doesn't matter. I'm being told this team is getting better but they're 3-5 at the halfway point and looking 3-6 squarly in the face.

No I'm wanting to be enlightened. Tell me what I missed. but with me it's not just the game yesterday. You guys have been holding on to this "next year" mentality for over a decade now and are all excited about how well they looked when they lost 35-17. I'm just interested in what they did well because to me it doesn't matter. I'm being told this team is getting better but they're 3-5 at the halfway point and looking 3-6 squarly in the face.

If you want enlightenment, watch the !@#$ing game and find it for yourself. Or don't, because you don't care. But if you don't care, don't argue about subjects which you don't care about. If you don't want to come across as an idiot, don't argue about subjects you don't care about and aren't educated on. In summary, be consistent.

If you want enlightenment, watch the !@#$ing game and find it for yourself. Or don't, because you don't care. But if you don't care, don't argue about subjects which you don't care about. If you don't want to come across as an idiot, don't argue about subjects you don't care about and aren't educated on. In summary, be consistent.

:lol:

It's almost like watching people like gatorman try to defend Obama. I know, it's got to be frustrating to go through this year after year.

It's almost like watching people like gatorman try to defend Obama. I know, it's got to be frustrating to go through this year after year.

Stop being a douche. I have never defended the bills over the last decade but i feel confident about the current management.

It is like watching gatorman attempt to bob and weave. However, you don't seem to realize which side of the glass you're on and I have no interest in discussing a topic with someone who can't even meet the bare minimum of expectations which is watching the !@#$ing game.

Stop being a douche. I have never defended the bills over the last decade but i feel confident about the current management.

Who said anything about defending them over the past decade. I just think it's funny to feel confident about a 3-5 team that just got beat 35-17. Yeah I know, I didn't watch the game.

Who said anything about defending them over the past decade. I just think it's funny to feel confident about a 3-5 team that just got beat 35-17. Yeah I know, I didn't watch the game.

A lot of teams got hammered by the saints. They are one of the best teams in the league.

But anyways believe what you want. Enjoy pryor.

Let's revisit this topic at the end of the year. Bills strength of schedule is much tougher than many teams with same record. Giants at 2-6 have a legit shot at their division. Believe it or not, Bills have a better shot at wild card than Raiders.

I will gladly visit this topic at the end of the season. If the Bills are in the playoffs good for them and I'll admit that I was wrong. Still probably won't watch the games but will admit I was wrong.

A lot of teams got hammered by the saints. They are one of the best teams in the league.

Dude, I don't give a **** about the Raiders I just said that because I live in Oakland and was at the game yesterday. bull **** boring game and thank God for the cheerleaders. -

Oh and I will give you that. They were beaten by a very good team yesterday.

Ummm is practice squad qb an acceptable excuse ? Hell...even he moved the ball and was fun to watch until the end. His throws over the middle started sailing a bit.

What you missed was above average play from kw, Mario, kiko. Goodwin and Tj graham might be okay as well.

Enjoy the Raiders.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Ironicially, the only reason people say nice things about Dan Dierdorf is out of sympathy for the handicapped.

Ummm is practice squad qb an acceptable excuse ? Hell...even he moved the ball and was fun to watch until the end. His throws over the middle started sailing a bit.

What you missed was above average play from kw, Mario, kiko. Goodwin and Tj graham might be okay as well.

Enjoy the Raiders.

No it's not an acceptable excuse. This team was doomed at the QB position since the draft. Starting a rookie QB that likes to run.in the NFL withouth a viable backup is not a good plan. Hell it's not even a plan at all. So it is Lewis' fault? Hell no, it's the FO's fault.

And I'm not going to enjoy the Raiders because if you read my post above you'd know that don't really care about them. I mentioned them because I happen to live in Oakland and was at the game yesterday. Oh and they won yesterday. :lol:

Ironicially, the only reason people say nice things about Dan Dierdorf is out of sympathy for the handicapped.

No see now that he's said good things about the Bills he's to be listened to and his opinions respected.

Edited by Chef Jim

No it's not an acceptable excuse. This team was doomed at the QB position since the draft. Starting a rookie QB that likes to run.in the NFL withouth a viable backup is not a good plan. Hell it's not even a plan at all. So it is Lewis' fault? Hell no, it's the FO's fault.

And I'm not going to enjoy the Raiders because if you read my post above you'd know that don't really care about them. I mentioned them because I happen to live in Oakland and was at the game yesterday. Oh and they won yesterday. :lol:

No see now that he's said good things about the Bills he's to be listened to and his opinions respected.

Who started a rookie QB who likes to run? See, your knowledge of the Bills is rather lacking and your pontifications put that on display. You'd be better off sticking to the seedier side of PPP and bash Gatorthing for knowing nothing about planting tulips.

Who started a rookie QB who likes to run? See, your knowledge of the Bills is rather lacking and your pontifications put that on display. You'd be better off sticking to the seedier side of PPP and bash Gatorthing for knowing nothing about planting tulips.

Yes, he's a mobile QB that likes to run. You do know how he got hurt right? :rolleyes: