Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

So, are you Jimmy Carter then? I thought you Alaskans played to win the game. Is it right that Gary M. moves on because you felt you couldn't beat a guy defending Obama, or is it right that you move on because you get an initial volley in and then hide under the bed?

Oh crap. The guy was given Obama. Me and you both know that's not his real view. What should I do, beat up Hitler's defense lawyer? It was a closed case at opening statements.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a little touchy over that "changing the dynamics of the AFC North" thing? Damn these bare fisted brawls are fun.

Why on Earth would I be "touchy" about an accurate observation I made several years ago. :huh:

Why on Earth would I be "touchy" about an accurate observation I made several years ago. :huh:

Why did my post in the Aaron Williams thread get deleted? I merely suggested that the OP of that thread repost his post in this thread so that his idea of trading Williams got thorough, thoughtful consideration. Didn't you say that you welcomed the idea of a place to speak frankly to some of the posters on TSW that posted nonsense? I'm being serious and not facetious. I think if you have a policy against what I did we should all know about it so that we can eliminate any conflicts between TSW and PPP before they happen.

Lee Evans at that point had been shot. It was hard to see, I am not sure anyone saw it. He had fallen apart much like McGee did. Then he had that drop in the championship game and everyone was quick to point at him like it was the final cherry on top. Really got me upset. This guy had played so well for the Bills for so long and now everyone is cheering his demise. If that would have been a Bills game everyone would have said it should not have come down to that one final stupid play. They should not have had to pass then or it should have been different with the D.

Evans was done. He was an effectively limited player who lost his edge when he lost his speed and quickness and that showed. He was among the best WR's in the league at that time, though.

Why did my post in the Aaron Williams thread get deleted? I merely suggested that the OP of that thread repost his post in this thread so that his idea of trading Williams got thorough, thoughtful consideration. Didn't you say that you welcomed the idea of a place to speak frankly to some of the posters on TSW that posted nonsense? I'm being serious and not facetious. I think if you have a policy against what I did we should all know about it so that we can eliminate any conflicts between TSW and PPP before they happen.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about moderation. I don't think that the moderator of this forum (or the OP for that matter) have any interest in turning this into that kind of thread.

Sucker bet. If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

I will finally admit it because it is true. Usually when the experts bet against us, they're pretty close to right. I'm not talking ESPN talking heads or anyone on TV. I am talking the betting line people in Vegas.

I will be surprised if we win tomorrow. Very surprised. I can see us winning, though. I can see us going to the Super Bowl. I am a fan with rose colored glasses.

I will finally admit it because it is true. Usually when the experts bet against us, they're pretty close to right. I'm not talking ESPN talking heads or anyone on TV. I am talking the betting line people in Vegas.

For the football pool, each season I try to make the picks myself. By week 4 or 5, I give up and just pick the favorites, and end up doing better that way.

For the football pool, each season I try to make the picks myself. By week 4 or 5, I give up and just pick the favorites, and end up doing better that way.

You're doing the exact opposite of what you should be doing. Pick the favorites early then adapt as the season goes on.

No live game thread here??? Wtf LABillz fan??

Will our team gag a little (rather than choke)? We need 21-0 at half. Need a dominant performance.

I figured this thread to serve as the all-in-one thread. I'm not a game-day posting guy (maybe like this, at the half), but the last thing I need while watching Bills game is to read stupidity from morons I don't know.

I figured this thread to serve as the all-in-one thread. I'm not a game-day posting guy (maybe like this, at the half), but the last thing I need while watching Bills game is to read stupidity from morons I don't know.

So no trips to the main board today for you, huh? :)