Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put this thread back to its stated purpose:

What's with all the brain dead dipshits that have declared Flynn the sorriest POS to ever suit up on account of SEA & OAK cutting ties?

In SEA he lost out to Russel Wilson, one of the top young QBs in the league, & they didn't want to pay starter money to a back up. So I really don't see how we get to Flynn sucks from here, so I guess most of these tards are deferring to the Oakland braintrust to do their thinking for them.

So moving on to OAK. Two things are going on here: 1. R. Pryor played a lot better than anyone expected, 2. OAK wants to utilize an athletic QB in their offense (Flynn doesn't fit that).

And let's not forget OAK is the team that cut their 4th rd rookie QB before the start of the season. This isn't a conventionally run team.

So as far as I can tell he's garbage b/c he lost out to Russel Wilson & b/c of a decision Oakland made. Pretty compelling **** right there.

Edited by Rob's House

What's with all the brain dead dipshits that have declared Flynn the sorriest POS to ever suit up on account of SEA & OAK cutting ties?

I think the funniest part is that these folks you're referring to have likely never even seen Flynn take a single snap!

I can't say jack about him because I've never seen him operating in an NFL offense.

Ha. Flynn. He is not terrible. But everyone here thinks he is washed up and wrecked. The guy will likely never play a down for the Bills just like TJax. What a shame. Why did we waste the effort?

Who the !@#$ thinks Goodwin is better the Graham? We are a running team and Goodwin blocking is a rag doll against a pit bull. Graham can and has blocked well. They're comparing the two like it matters. Maybe Goodwin will be better then Graham in the run. But neither seem to be career franchise WR's. More the 5-6 yr guys.

To put this thread back to its stated purpose:

In SEA he lost out to Russel Wilson, one of the top young QBs in the league, & they didn't want to pay starter money to a back up. So I really don't see how we get to Flynn sucks from here, so I guess most of these tards are deferring to the Oakland braintrust to do their thinking for them.

So moving on to OAK. Two things are going on here: 1. R. Pryor played a lot better than anyone expected, 2. OAK wants to utilize an athletic QB in their offense (Flynn doesn't fit that).

And let's not forget OAK is the team that cut their 4th rd rookie QB before the start of the season. This isn't a conventionally run team.

So as far as I can tell he's garbage b/c he lost out to Russel Wilson & b/c of a decision Oakland made. Pretty compelling **** right there.

You answered your own question. Flynn cannot beat out rookies in camp to win the starting job. Wilson looks like the real deal now, but his first few games were pretty miserable. Flynn didn't do enough as a vet to distinguish himself from kids learning to play at NFL speed. Kind of like how Kolb failed to demonstrate that he was a clear upgrade over Manuel. If its a toss up, the rookie plays.

Doesn't sound too promising to me.

Doesn't sound too promising to me.

Neither did Lewis, and yet he somehow took the Cincy D to overtime with 14 unanswered points, and beat the fish IN Miami.

Don't misunderstand: I have no reason to think Matt Flynn, given the chance, will beat KC. Just saying that the best anyone can do is take a wildass guess. Some people get a thrill and thump their chest because their wildass guess was right, as if they somehow believe there was more to their prediction than dumb luck.

And those are the very douchebags that prompted me to start this thread.

Neither did Lewis, and yet he somehow took the Cincy D to overtime with 14 unanswered points, and beat the fish IN Miami.

Don't misunderstand: I have no reason to think Matt Flynn, given the chance, will beat KC. Just saying that the best anyone can do is take a wildass guess. Some people get a thrill and thump their chest because their wildass guess was right, as if they somehow believe there was more to their prediction than dumb luck.

And those are the very douchebags that prompted me to start this thread.

The question wasn't whether Flynn could keep it competitive if given an opportunity, the question was whether there was a real case to be made for Flynn sucks ass. I believe theres good reason to be down on Flynn. I believe there was and is good reason to be down on Thad. Citing Thad Lewis, who everyone thought was garbage and many still do, has no bearing on the matter.

OK so yes. Protect defense is to prevent the deep pass but it is horrible at beating speed because the coverage is so deep.

And the defenses we have faced are designed to break our back. We do t get many D's that play run first. They play bend don't break. Argh

Why does one player have to be "better" then another?

Gentlemen, start your engines!

Just bumping this so its easier to find with the expectation that the main board will simultaneously implode and explode in roughly two hours.

Nice to be free on a sunday to watch this game.

Go flynn/thad/tuel

I wish we had a cogent owner,one in his 40's

who would waste no time getting down to the locker room after the game

and fire Hackett's azz right in front of everyone.

Maybe then there would be some accountability in this organization.

If you screw up and throw the game away when everyone else is trying so hard.....................................you're out.

I'm just dreamin of course.

and fire Hackett's azz right in front of everyone.

Yeah, because against an 8-0 team, the Canisius High School starting QB took a lead late into the game? That's somehow Hackett's fault?

I didn't like that 3rd down call either but you have to think your QB will take a sack, throw the ball away, or not take a chance--pretty much anything but throw the ball to the guys in the other uniform.

Bills outgained KC on offense significantly.

Yeah, because against an 8-0 team, the Canisius High School starting QB took a lead late into the game? That's somehow Hackett's fault?

I didn't like that 3rd down call either but you have to think your QB will take a sack, throw the ball away, or not take a chance--pretty much anything but throw the ball to the guys in the other uniform.

Sorry John, if you are an intelligent coach, then you do not put your "high school QB (as you called him) IN that position.

It IS his fault and there should be some repercussion.

And your "we outgained them significantly" argument works even more against the call, then mine does..........................thanks.

So who do you blame for having your 12th string QB throw the ball 39 times when you have gained 240 on the ground?

I noticed you're not comparing them to the Raiders today.

Of course not. The Raiders game isn't over yet. :D