Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

As I mentioned on the polite board, I am more optimistic about this crew than I have been in over 6 years. There are many things that remind me of how the '86 & '87 seasons played out.

But the big question remains, and hopefully someone with the power of the pen (or internet keyboard) will help answer it - is Whaley truly in charge of the player moves, or does he get the rug pulled by Overdorf?

I like that they keep tweaking the roster during the season. The next test will be next season and how do they address the remaining holes. I don't think they need to do another Mario Williams signing. But it would be criminal if they still insist that existing non-talents on the roster are good enough to compete.

I have been feeling the same way. Right now seems rather late 80-ish for the first time in a LONG time. Management, whoever that is, seems to be NOT contented to be mediocre. I hope this is a trend not a burp.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't doing it for me, LA. If ever there was a place to discuss trading Mario for Skelton or arguing that the Bills will lose this weekend because of decisions made during the Donahoe era, its here. Instead I find the discussion to be relatively sensible and tame. What good is the freedom of PPP without the jackasses?

This isn't doing it for me, LA. If ever there was a place to discuss trading Mario for Skelton or arguing that the Bills will lose this weekend because of decisions made during the Donahoe era, its here. Instead I find the discussion to be relatively sensible and tame. What good is the freedom of PPP without the jackasses?

Give it time. It'll happen.

EJ IS A FLOP FIRE EVERYONE NOW

Better?

We got you...

I think you'e finally getting the point ...

We got you...

I think you'e finally getting the point ...

That was a pretty lazy dig, Tom. But at least it was coherent. No idea what GG is getting at.

Furthermore, I have no idea why every idiot is ending sentences with an ellipsis now. I can wait. You two may finish your sentences.

That was a pretty lazy dig, Tom. But at least it was coherent. No idea what GG is getting at.

It means self-policing works to stimulate a decent discussion, because the idiots are too self-aware to post. (We haven't seen the equivalent of gator chime in for a daily beating)

It means self-policing works to stimulate a decent discussion, because the idiots are too self-aware to post. (We haven't seen the equivalent of gator chime in for a daily beating)

I completely agree. Thats why we need a steady influx of new and aggressive idiots. I miss MDP.

That was a pretty lazy dig, Tom.

...that's why I kept it short.

Furthermore, I have no idea why every idiot is ending sentences with an ellipsis now. I can wait. You two may finish your sentences.

...so I'll begin every sentence with an ellipsis from now on. ...just for you.

And, if you don't appreciate how damn good Fred Jackson is you're a moron, a fool and don't understand football.

You do know football pretty good, though. I will hand it to you. Except when I disagree with you...then you do not know crap. Though, I do not disagree with you often.

And, if you don't appreciate how damn good Fred Jackson is you're a moron, a fool and don't understand football.

You do know football pretty good, though. I will hand it to you. Except when I disagree with you...then you do not know crap. Though, I do not disagree with you often.

Hey this bare knuckle stuff is fun. Bring up Lee Evans to him.

Did you really think I had the heart to beat on someone who was ASSIGNED to defend Obama?

So, are you Jimmy Carter then? I thought you Alaskans played to win the game. Is it right that Gary M. moves on because you felt you couldn't beat a guy defending Obama, or is it right that you move on because you get an initial volley in and then hide under the bed?