Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

I'm not so sure about that. The D looked pretty bad today. Keep in mind I didn't watch it just followed on NFL.com but they seemed to get torched for some long gains. And the offense didn't impress me at all.

That's why you have to watch the game, They kept it close and were in control in 4Q. Makes you wonder what the game would have been if Marrone had gone for 3 in the first half.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense let us down today. We were dominated. Congrats to the Bills for keeping it close somehow.

If the defense let the Bills down, how exactly did they keep it close then, when the offense only scored 10 points through 50 minutes?

If the defense let the Bills down, how exactly did they keep it close then, when the offense only scored 10 points through 50 minutes?

Down 24-10 early in the third when you have a practice squad QB is not keeping it close. And they gave up nearly 500 yards. I didn't have to watch every play to know the defense did not play well today.

Down 24-10 early in the third when you have a practice squad QB is not keeping it close. And they gave up nearly 500 yards. I didn't have to watch every play to know the defense did not play well today.

Did you see the time of possession through that frame? Granted, they're not a shutdown defense, but they did keep it close enough for the practice squad QB to make a game out of it.

Did you see the time of possession through that frame? Granted, they're not a shutdown defense, but they did keep it close enough for the practice squad QB to make a game out of it.

Did you watch the game? They were manhandled. Out physical'd at home. Pushed around. Etc.

what was the final score?

The Defense let too many big plays happen both early and late.

The Offense (coaching) left one 1st half drive fizzle on a 4th and 1. TAKE THE 3 points. Do the math and the Bills should have more points at the end of the 4th.

TAKE THE 3 points. Do the math and the Bills should have more points at the end of the 4th.

Because if the Bills had kicked a FG at the end of the first half, every decision, every play call and every executed play would have have happened exactly the same way in the 2d half. Yeah, ok.

Are gameday threads a way of proving that art imitates life?

Crap on the field, crap in the thread.

It would be an interesting test. If the Bills ever got good, you'd hope the level of fan commentary would improve as well.

I think even a good team will bring out the clowns. What I enjoyed about this thread yesterday is that, while it was light on posters, there were no batschiitt nutjobs ready to kill Thad Lewis at the end of the first quarter.

I think even a good team will bring out the clowns. What I enjoyed about this thread yesterday is that, while it was light on posters, there were no batschiitt nutjobs ready to kill Thad Lewis at the end of the first quarter.

Remember to make one of these come draft time.

I think the difference here is there are fewer posters that make the Bills their life. You know like the ones that remember in detail the 1999 draft.