Our Stars & Their Injuries

T master

Well as we all know this year as others have been filled with injuries & although some have tried to work through them when do they need to let some of our stars sit to heal a bit more before going forward ??

Again as we know Jaruis Byrd has been waiting to get healthy so he could play up to his potential which for him & the team was probably the best call . Yet during that time other stars on our roster have been hobbled like CJ , Kyle, & others .

With the likes of these injuries, Kyle's being his achilles & CJ's ankle, which has slowed one of last years most explosive offensive players & has helped to not allow him to be the player coach Hackett wanted to lean on in this offense .

Do you let these players sit a game to get closer to 100% so the possibility of a late run at the playoffs with all our players healthy or do you let them go out with the possiblity of either getting worse or prolonging their full recovery ?

I truly think our team has all the talent we need to make a run at the play offs but a team is only as strong as it's weakest link & if our strongest players are in a weakened state it makes us as a team that much weaker.

I know that all teams have players that are dinged up & most are working through their injuries but i was just wondering what Bills mafia may feel about the subject ?

Go Bills !!!