Official Bills Talk...PPP Style Thread?

Official Bills Talk...PPP Style Thread?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Start An Officials Bills Talk PPP Style Thread?

• Yeah, why not.
    • No, I like civility when I discuss the Bills and am a full-on Nancy Boy.

CJ can't spot a hole like Fred, but not many can. "They" are using him wrong. No screens. No tosses. No slot action. No nothing to get him going. Just hand him the ball and run him up the middle. Unless he bounces it himself...they are treating him like Fred. He is not Fred. He is fast as hell and hard to tackle (contrary to what you have said).

I stand by CJ.

EJ sucks though, throw him to the wolves.

In fact, EJ is so subpar that I would argue that we could actually be better. We really weren't getting quality QB play out of him, there is every bit the chance we get something similar or even better within a few weeks of other guys playing in there. Then our defense gets healthy. We could be better in 2 or 3 weeks w/ out EJ.

Optimism.

Maybe on CJ. I Know he's not Earl Campbell But I think without vision a RB is just a Ferrari crashing into a wall. Go around it! Edited by Jim in Anchorage

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok enough whining about mods....lets hear the argument from the EJ defenders. Time to hash this out PPP style.

What don't you get about this being the "poll" thread and not the "f'n" bash them into the ground thread that hasn't had a final up or down vote? We have someone messing with the vote and all you ambulance chasers can think of is jumping the gun. Don't you care about "fairness"?

What don't you get about this being the "poll" thread and not the "f'n" bash them into the ground thread that hasn't had a final up or down vote? We have someone messing with the vote and all you ambulance chasers can think of is jumping the gun. Don't you care about "fairness"?

I think[i know] you know who did that. Our own favorite little Hitler. How dare you? Your account has been suspended for 90 days. We can make this easy or I can make it a lot harder on you. Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Who the hell are you?

Fresh meat evidently.

You're one of my favorite posters all of a sudden. Maybe it is the matter of fax in your face style you've embarrassed on me or maybe it is that you are so easily caught by the flashlight on the wall.

Either way, I had been waiting to get that out for a while. So, deal with it.

I luv ya man, but "then" is not "than". Then is a statement about time. Than suggests a choice.

e.g., First today THEN tomorrow.

I would rather have my wife stab me in the eye than see the Pats* in another SB.

And that right there is another TSW-ism.

That is all.

Ok enough whining about mods....lets hear the argument from the EJ defenders. Time to hash this out PPP style.

Why stop with EJ? The whole goddamned franchise is a train wreck. The whole town even. Hell, throw all of Western NYState in there too.

I'm not too thrilled with EJ either. I'm not as down on him as you are, because he has skills & may develop into a top 10-15 QB with time, but if he's not showing vast improvement over the last quarter of the season I'd draft his potential replacement ASAFP and let them battle it out.

BTW - you can delete your misapplied vote.

Edited by Rob's House

The last I noticed it was unanimous for the wild west. Did we have an influx of what the OP called "Nancy Boys"? Not that I would ever refer to those kind of people in that manner.

:wallbash: :wallbash:

The votes were not changed, but the options were switched. It was a unanimous vote for the first option, which was "Yeah, Why Not?" Nancy-boy was option #2, and had zero votes. Somebody then switched the two options, but votes stayed put.

And for the rest of you, stop talking football in a friggin poll thread!!!

Edited by GG

So the mods over at TSW are cracking down on any post that doesn't end in a hug, and while I get that and it's their prerogative, it takes the fun out of TSW. If a guy is going to start a thread one hour into a Jets game to explain how we should've taken Geno Smith...well, I think that person deserves a little PPP-style beatdown. What kind of freaking moron starts a thread like that? We'll never know because you can't call that guy a moron.

That's all groovy...I just reduce or limit my TSW posts, but I gotsta thinking...would anyone mind having an official thread here strictly to discuss the Bills, but without the Hello Kitty restrictions of TSW? It would just be one thread...people can post thoughts about a game or player or anything at all Bills related...and then we can mock each other the way the internet intended.

We can even create a thread at TSW with a link inviting people who want to flex their beatdown postings without worry.

Yeah, it would probably get out of control, but so what? If it sucks, it will die.

What say you?

I'm all for the free exchange of opinion. Let's do this....LEROOOOOOOOOY JENKINSSSSSS

Fresh meat evidently.

I luv ya man, but "then" is not "than". Then is a statement about time. Than suggests a choice.

e.g., First today THEN tomorrow.

I would rather have my wife stab me in the eye than see the Pats* in another SB.

And that right there is another TSW-ism.

That is all.

Why stop with EJ? The whole goddamned franchise is a train wreck. The whole town even. Hell, throw all of Western NYState in there too.

like I didn't do that on purpose. Ya'll get suckered in way too easy in ppp

Fair enough. Who would have the ability to alter the poll results? Does anyone know? The OP? (highly unlikely) A moderator? Do we have a hacker here? A community organizer? Someone should be able to tell.

I was going to say, "George Bush changed the poll results" but remembered the premise of the thread ( and also recalled my two warning points) so I'll simply propose Chan Gailey as the culprit.

like I didn't do that on purpose. Ya'll get suckered in way too easy in ppp

Well I've seen it (or should that be, I seen it) on the other board - which shall not be named. :nana:

Oh, and let's trade CJ, Stevie, and Fred for a LG and a real QB... or multiple first round draft picks.