Official Bills Talk...PPP Style Thread?

Official Bills Talk...PPP Style Thread?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Start An Officials Bills Talk PPP Style Thread?

• Yeah, why not.
    • No, I like civility when I discuss the Bills and am a full-on Nancy Boy.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're one of my favorite posters all of a sudden. Maybe it is the matter of fax in your face style you've embarrassed on me or maybe it is that you are so easily caught by the flashlight on the wall.

Either way, I had been waiting to get that out for a while. So, deal with it.

Well, I appreciate the sentiments, I think but I'm not sure what you mean by me being caught by a flashlight on the wall.

edit: I Googled that and realized what you meant. I don't have those problems, do you?

Told you...

Told who, and about what, you non brainiac and intercoursing, somewhat challenged individual?

Well, I appreciate the sentiments, I think but I'm not sure what you mean by me being caught by a flashlight on the wall.

edit: I Googled that and realized what you meant. I don't have those problems, do you?

Told who, and about what, you non brainiac and intercoursing, somewhat challenged individual?

Bite me, you !@#$ing moron.

I don't know what the deal is here, Does YEAH have a particular meaning, or does the author of YEAH feel that Bills fans that actually have an important but maybe an outside of the box statement to make re the Bills have no standing? I'm just a poster who likes to speak his mind. I tend to stay down in the cellar where if it looks like a loser, acts like a loser, it probably is. I like winners though.

Not sure I understand your sentiments here. What are you Yeahing, the premise of this thread or the fact that someone changed the poll results?

Just thought it sounded like good quality entertainment.

I don't know anything about the poll changing

So I can say what I think here? Without being deleted?

CJ is a lousy RB who can't spot a hole big enough to float a cruise ship though. East-West runner who can't break a tackle. Oh that's right it's the way they "they" are using him.

EJ is just what was predicted out of this years QB class. Sub par. Oh wait he's just a rookie! Even Brady took years to figure out that girl on the sidelines waving Pom-Poms is not a receiver! Give him 3 years!

That was good to let go.

Just thought it sounded like good quality entertainment.

I don't know anything about the poll changing

Fair enough. Who would have the ability to alter the poll results? Does anyone know? The OP? (highly unlikely) A moderator? Do we have a hacker here? A community organizer? Someone should be able to tell.

Fair enough. Who would have the ability to alter the poll results? Does anyone know? The OP? (highly unlikely) A moderator? Do we have a hacker here? A community organizer? Someone should be able to tell.

I smell 90 days in you're future. You're tweaking Al Capone's nose see? Who ya gonna vote for? the Republican? Good idea! Dem? Frankie bust his head. Edited by Jim in Anchorage

So I can say what I think here? Without being deleted?

CJ is a lousy RB who can't spot a hole big enough to float a cruise ship though. East-West runner who can't break a tackle. Oh that's right it's the way they "they" are using him.

EJ is just what was predicted out of this years QB class. Sub par. Oh wait he's just a rookie! Even Brady took years to figure out that girl on the sidelines waving Pom-Poms is not a receiver! Give him 3 years!

That was good to let go.

CJ can't spot a hole like Fred, but not many can. "They" are using him wrong. No screens. No tosses. No slot action. No nothing to get him going. Just hand him the ball and run him up the middle. Unless he bounces it himself...they are treating him like Fred. He is not Fred. He is fast as hell and hard to tackle (contrary to what you have said).

I stand by CJ.

EJ sucks though, throw him to the wolves.

In fact, EJ is so subpar that I would argue that we could actually be better. We really weren't getting quality QB play out of him, there is every bit the chance we get something similar or even better within a few weeks of other guys playing in there. Then our defense gets healthy. We could be better in 2 or 3 weeks w/ out EJ.

Optimism.

The poll results weren't changed, the yes /no choices were switched.

The last I noticed it was unanimous for the wild west. Did we have an influx of what the OP called "Nancy Boys"? Not that I would ever refer to those kind of people in that manner.