Official Bills Talk...PPP Style Thread?

Official Bills Talk...PPP Style Thread?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Start An Officials Bills Talk PPP Style Thread?

• Yeah, why not.
    • No, I like civility when I discuss the Bills and am a full-on Nancy Boy.

So the mods over at TSW are cracking down on any post that doesn't end in a hug, and while I get that and it's their prerogative, it takes the fun out of TSW. If a guy is going to start a thread one hour into a Jets game to explain how we should've taken Geno Smith...well, I think that person deserves a little PPP-style beatdown. What kind of freaking moron starts a thread like that? We'll never know because you can't call that guy a moron.

That's all groovy...I just reduce or limit my TSW posts, but I gotsta thinking...would anyone mind having an official thread here strictly to discuss the Bills, but without the Hello Kitty restrictions of TSW? It would just be one thread...people can post thoughts about a game or player or anything at all Bills related...and then we can mock each other the way the internet intended.

We can even create a thread at TSW with a link inviting people who want to flex their beatdown postings without worry.

Yeah, it would probably get out of control, but so what? If it sucks, it will die.

What say you?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From everything I've seen so far we absolutely should have taken Geno. EJ is not good, plain and simple. Geno zips the ball around pretty well. I would take a Geno for EJ trade right now. Then again, this is not a new thought of mine. I always thought EJ sucked in college and was appalled when we took him.

EJ Manuel sucks. Plain and simple. He's potentially a decent back up in the this league nothing more.

Oh, yes. OK, Listen. I know more about football then 99% of the world. I would love an opportunity to begin coaching professionally. I am not all that smart nor am I skilled at much of anything. However, I am good looking and I know football.

• Do not judge a player because Jon Gruden broke down his film and talked up the guy. The guy is a !@#$ing douche. He knows football and was successful as a coach, but he explains it in such a dumbed down basic way that you might as well listen to your girlfriend talk about football
  • So, you love Kiko Alonso. He was a steal but Dareus sucks because he was taken 3rd and he hasn't made the Pro Bowl yet! Dareus played in failed schemes that made him suck. Dareus is one of the biggest reasons Alonso is succeeding.
  • Brad Smith offers more to a football team then a low quality #6 WR. He is a veteran leader able to fill in at different positions. Why is he any worse then a camp fodder guy? It's not your money.
  • Fitzpatrick sure wasn't the best QB in Bills history, but he was better then any QB we've had since Jim Kelly. It's sad, but this is fact.
  • Why do you love SJ13? Do you understand why he is as good as he is and that he would likely under perform in places like Denver, New Orleans or Atlanta.
  • Do not say a player is bad without knowing their position. Yes, great, you know they're an inside LB or LG, but can you differentiate their positions to other positions and more importantly, sets, schemes and coverages?

That's it for now.

Edited by jboyst62

Oh, yes. OK, Listen. I know more about football then 99% of the world. I would love an opportunity to begin coaching professionally. I am not all that smart nor am I skilled at much of anything. However, I am good looking and I know football.

• Do not judge a player because Jon Gruden broke down his film and talked up the guy. The guy is a !@#$ing douche. He knows football and was successful as a coach, but he explains it in such a dumbed down basic way that you might as well listen to your girlfriend talk about football
  • So, you love Kiko Alonso. He was a steal but Dareus sucks because he was taken 3rd and he hasn't made the Pro Bowl yet! Dareus played in failed schemes that made him suck. Dareus is one of the biggest reasons Alonso is succeeding.
  • Brad Smith offers more to a football team then a low quality #6 WR. He is a veteran leader able to fill in at different positions. Why is he any worse then a camp fodder guy? It's not your money.
  • Fitzpatrick sure wasn't the best QB in Bills history, but he was better then any QB we've had since Jim Kelly. It's sad, but this is fact.
  • Why do you love SJ13? Do you understand why he is as good as he is and that he would likely under perform in places like Denver, New Orleans or Atlanta.
  • Do not say a player is bad without knowing their position. Yes, great, you know they're an inside LB or LG, but can you differentiate their positions to other positions and more importantly, sets, schemes and coverages?

That's it for now.

Do you realize that this is the poll thread and not the place to be spouting off old worn out perceptions? You should thank your lucky stars that you were bounced from the "Sweet Sixteen" before you had a chance to be lamb basted and bounced for real.

Do you realize that this is the poll thread and not the place to be spouting off old worn out perceptions? You should thank your lucky stars that you were bounced from the "Sweet Sixteen" before you had a chance to be lamb basted and bounced for real.

You're one of my favorite posters all of a sudden. Maybe it is the matter of fax in your face style you've embarrassed on me or maybe it is that you are so easily caught by the flashlight on the wall.

Either way, I had been waiting to get that out for a while. So, deal with it.

From everything I've seen so far we absolutely should have taken Geno. EJ is not good, plain and simple. Geno zips the ball around pretty well. I would take a Geno for EJ trade right now. Then again, this is not a new thought of mine. I always thought EJ sucked in college and was appalled when we took him.

EJ Manuel sucks. Plain and simple. He's potentially a decent back up in the this league nothing more.

So has this bill been passed ? Id like to be able to address this zany "nothing but a backup" garbage.

EJ has looked fine. He pretty much beat the pats without the Stevie drop .

Geno has 8 ints vs EJ's 3.

So has this bill been passed ? Id like to be able to address this zany "nothing but a backup" garbage.

EJ has looked fine. He pretty much beat the pats without the Stevie drop .

Geno has 8 ints vs EJ's 3.

Geno is by no means great. I'm still saying I would trade EJ for him. EJ has not looked fine to me. Watch him play. Guy can't hit the broadside of a barn. Geno has been improving and throws a great ball. Don't give me "he pretty much beat the pats." What he did was lose to the Pats. And miss a bunch of big throws throughout the first part of the season. He could easily have been worse, in fact he never bottomed out as Geno had done. But you can tell Geno has a live arm and reads the field with aggression. EJ...EJ looks lame back there. Low ceiling. Guy isn't going dominate defenses in this league.

Edited by SameOldBills