Roster turnover

Below is a comparison between the roster (including reserves) from week 17 2012 and week 6 2013.

I wanted to bring it up re: Levitre, that only so many changes can happen in one offseason--in this case HALF the roster being gutted.

Anyways. Take a look, I'm curious as to what thoughts come to mind.

tV84w3O.png

Turnovers! Ummmm!

2924658958_9dc651f86c.jpg

Seriously, we had some old and bad and bad old players on the DLine, LB corps and DBs.

The QB position's been atrocious for years and has been reasonably addressed - but I look for them to draft another QB in 2014.

I think we'll be stable at WR for a few years, but the OL needs to be addressed in the Draft/FA.

Putrid????

That turnover looks quite fresh to me!

I remember doing similar research as TBC did when Levi took over as GM and compared him to Donna-ho.

Bottom line is a team that churns its HC and staff over every three years will be doing the same to their roster.

Whaley's young. Hopefully he lasts and can have a decent shot at rebuilding a winning franchise here.

It doesn't happen in a single year. I think they've made strides in the right directly, but it will all be for naught if we get a new HC in 2015.

Speadsheets make football seem more like work.

My observation;

I see a lot of red green and white.

At a glance: we completely revamped our QB's, our LB's, our DB's and added key players to the DL.

Since we all agree LG hasn't cost us any games, I think it's important to note that expectations for addressing the "most replaceable position in football" should be tempered accordingly.

At a glance: we completely revamped our QB's, our LB's, our DB's and added key players to the DL.

Since we all agree LG hasn't cost us any games, I think it's important to note that expectations for addressing the "most replaceable position in football" should be tempered accordingly.

What, was powerpoint not available? ;)

"Mmmmmyeah I'll need those TPS reports by Tuesday."