Study says U.S. adults are dumber than everyone else

"It's long been known that America's school kids haven't measured well compared with international peers. Now, there's a new twist: Adults don't either."

Ha, and in other breaking news... school kids eventually become adults.

"In both reading and math, for example, those with college-educated parents did better than those whose parents did not complete high school."

Oh really?

How much did it cost to get these results?

The study did not say U.S. adults are dumber than everyone else.

No, just those that create screen names on football message boards that no one can read.

I still don't get the significance of the 3rd inning. Does it have to something to do with being 1/3 of the way through a baseball game? So are you saying your life is 1/3 over? If so when you get older will you change it to 6thning?

No, just those that create screen names on football message boards that no one can read.

I still don't get the significance of the 3rd inning. Does it have to something to do with being 1/3 of the way through a baseball game? So are you saying your life is 1/3 over? If so when you get older will you change it to 6thning?

Isn't it 3rd and Long, pretty much the situation the bills are in.

Blind people should think twice before joining message boards and the others who can see should use that sight to full advantage. 3rdnlng has no "i" in it, that is an "L"--which would make my screen name come out Third and Long--which would have significance on a football board.

Blind people should think twice before joining message boards and the others who can see should use that sight to full advantage. 3rdnlng has no "i" in it, that is an "L"--which would make my screen name come out Third and Long--which would have significance on a football board.

But what does that have to do with the 3rd inning?

Aren't we already dealing with our quota of Connerific posters? If only I could turn this into an emoticon-------------------------- mlm

Oh I get it. You're advocating for a 3rd inning stretch right. What's the matter, can't make to the 7th?