Meanwhile, the AFC is dominating the NFC in head to head games

zow2

At the rate this is going, forget about an AFC sneaking into the playoffs with a 9-7 or 8-8 record.

It seemed like the 49ers, Falcons, Seahawks, Packers, Redskins, Eagles, Cowboys, etc... would all take care of their AFC counterparts or at least split but it's not happening that way. Only the Saints appear to be holding serve.

The AFC is sneaky good.

There really aren't any NFC teams that we could play where I would say that's a definite loss. Actually besides the Broncos I think when healthy we can play with any NFL team out there to be honest. Who is the 2nd best team behind the Broncos right now? Seattle? They lost to Indy and I'm not scared of Indy

There really aren't any NFC teams that we could play where I would say that's a definite loss. Actually besides the Broncos I think when healthy we can play with any NFL team out there to be honest. Who is the 2nd best team behind the Broncos right now? Seattle? They lost to Indy and I'm not scared of Indy

But Denver's strength plays into ours. I think that's a poor example. Seattle on the other hand, no thank you.

playing the "they lost to indy and we could beat indy" card is tough in the nfl. between specific matchups, and the any given week nature.... sure, we could beat any given team but that doesnt mean we are likely to beat all those teams.

I gotta say, Indy is a surprise beating up SF physically and handling a very good Seattle club. All those flashy QB's last year have slowed down but Andrew Luck continues to rise up. He is clearly the best new QB in many years...as advertised.

The AFCE has 1 NFC matchup in week 6 and that's the Putz against the Saints.

Chalk one up for New Orleans in the win column

Stillers @ the Nyets and of course Buffalo vs Cincy.

Can the Stillers get off the goose egg after their BYE? Can Buffalo gain a game on both teams?

The AFCE has 1 NFC matchup in week 6 and that's the Putz against the Saints.

Chalk one up for New Orleans in the win column

Stillers @ the Nyets and of course Buffalo vs Cincy.

Can the Stillers get off the goose egg after their BYE? Can Buffalo gain a game on both teams?

I wouldn't count NE out that easily.