Cant wait for Vick, Roth, or McNabb to show

JP-era

People, People, PEOPLE are you serious?????? As much as it pains me to say it, Tom Brady is the best QB in the league right now. He might not be as gifted as Manning, but all the guy does is win Super Bowls. I'd give my left you know what to have him on the Bills, and so would all of you. If you say you wouldn't, I have to call BS....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People, People, PEOPLE are you serious?????? As much as it pains me to say it, Tom Brady is the best QB in the league right now. He might not be as gifted as Manning, but all the guy does is win Super Bowls. I'd give my left you know what to have him on the Bills, and so would all of you. If you say you wouldn't, I have to call BS....

232357[/snapback]

I'm not giving up anything for Tom Brady, but I understand the sentiment.

You people need to take note of the Pats O-line and how it plays together. 

LOL, you give too much credit to the QB.

231981[/snapback]

Yup, it's the left tackle that looks off the safety to clear the WRs. It has to be the all-world WR that just tied a SuperBowl record for most receptions going against 3/4 Pro-Bowl secondary.

Yup, it's the left tackle that looks off the safety to clear the WRs.  It has to be the all-world WR that just tied a SuperBowl record for most receptions going against 3/4 Pro-Bowl secondary.

232366[/snapback]

I remember 2 plays where Brady got off perfect strikes after slide stepping away from a blitzer. On both of those plays, Drew would have been in the fetal position.

I remember 2 plays where Brady got off perfect strikes after slide stepping away from a blitzer.  On both of those plays, Drew would have been in the fetal position.

232373[/snapback]

Wait, Brady can't do that. He's not a mobile QB.