Cant wait for Vick, Roth, or McNabb to show

JP-era

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giants were 5-4 under Warner. Than Coughlin made the good decision to make Manning the starter. Final record: 6-10.  Warner was doing OK.

208144[/snapback]

Stop with the facts. You know the Giants would have made the playoffs had Warner stayed in there. That was a messed up coaching decision.

Tom Brady is the Derek Jeter of the NFL.

208039[/snapback]

He's like Jeter in that he's a gritty, smart player who is good, and can be great, when surrounded by solid role players in a well-coached system. But what did Brady do today that absolutely wowed you? He runs an efficient, mistake-free game, not much less, not much more. If the Bills had a QB who did that, they'd be sitting pretty.

Unfortunately the salary cap and the ways of the NFL make it a lot harder for a team to suffer from largesse the way the Yanks do. And the Pats don't have an owner whose wallet is bigger than his brain -- or at least the salary cap shackles make it harder for him to operate that way.

Stop with the facts.  You know the Giants would have made the playoffs had Warner stayed in there.  That was a messed up coaching decision.

208164[/snapback]

sort of throws cold water on all my "bring me coughlin" beggings and pleadings from the last off season. oops. thanks TD.

:devil:

I say its Vick. They guy will run and throw all over the field on the Patsies who wont be in bad weather in Schick lady razor stadium!

Id love nothing more than for Peter Brady to get stomped into the dirt by Brooking, or Kearse.

I still swear that this ass pirate Brady would stink up the league for a team like Cleveland or San Fran.

We will never know, because the Pats will never let Peter go.

Anyways, if the Patsies do manage to win the superbowl, a Drew-less Bills wipe the slate clean against the Pats and with our D and our emerging studs on O, I think we can win both against them or at least split and have a shot at the division title.

208007[/snapback]

Ugh...Seeing as though there is an outstanding chance that Tom Brady will be wearing a SB Championship Ring for a 3rd Year out of the last 4, I'm quite sure the Pats would not Trade him for any NFL QB...Vick, Donovan, Big Ben, and of coarse Manning included...

Player hating will get you nowhere with Brady...He's just plain good...period...end of story...

And I want Bledsoe gone more than anyone, but don't assume that Belichick won't make JP (or whoever else we have in there at QB) look less than average...Sure I hate the Pats, but as Slick Rick says "To be the Man, you have to beat the Man..." And the Bills are no where close to beating the Man...

Look at Bledsoe in the last year before he got hurt; as well as the games he played in the year of his injury. Look at his performance against Pittsburgh in the NE playoff game. If you compare all that to what Tom Brady did with the same coaching and the same supporting cast, you'll see that Brady is on a higher level than Bledsoe. Brady seems to be aware of the whole situation on the field, whereas Bledsoe concentrates on a certain part of the field (like where his #1 target is supposed to be).

After Brady's showing yesterday he has sown himself again to be the best QB in the NFL. Not the best arm or the strongest, but the best. Quick decisions, good decisions and accurate with the ball. Doesn't turn the ball over much at all. The guy is the best QB in the NFL and has two rings and Super Bowl MVPs to prove it.

But what did Brady do today that absolutely wowed you?

he won 2 super bowls. now shut the hell up about tom brady sucking. shut up about how bledsoe sucks. shut up about how much better the bills will do with JP.

I hate tom brady sorta like joe colts fan hated jim kelly in 1993. Pure and simple jealousy. How good would marino be if he played for the saints? How about elway with the bucs? Who knows, who cares... they were both great QBs, like brady with the pats. Props have to be given to them. You may hate them now, you may think they talk the talk, but they walk the walk. How do you feel that twooilersdrive.com felt on january 4th 1993 discussing don beebe's TD?? Same thing as we're doing now about the pats dynasty.

Reading through all this crap just makes me want the season to start tomorrow so that maybe, possibly the bills can lead sportscenter by beating the pats.

he won 2 super bowls.  now shut the hell up about tom brady sucking.  shut up about how bledsoe sucks.  shut up about how much better the bills will do with JP.

208473[/snapback]

Never said Brady sucks. I have said, on several occasions, that I despise him. I have my reasons.

And the rest of his team also won 2 Super Bowls. But I suppose they (and the coaches) had nothing to do with it. It was all Brady, all the time. :doh:

Drew vs. JP is a relevant position here. I have never said they will do oh-so much better with JP. I certainly believe he should be given a shot, and that Drew has made it much harder for a lot of people to blindly accept him like they did in the past. This is my last post on Drew vs. JP.

Thanks for telling me to shut up, jerkface.

I say its Vick. They guy will run and throw all over the field on the Patsies who wont be in bad weather in Schick lady razor stadium!

Id love nothing more than for Peter Brady to get stomped into the dirt by Brooking, or Kearse.

I still swear that this ass pirate Brady would stink up the league for a team like Cleveland or San Fran.

Anyways, if the Patsies do manage to win the superbowl, a Drew-less Bills wipe the slate clean against the Pats and with our D and our emerging studs on O, I think we can win both against them or at least split and have a shot at the division title.

208007[/snapback]

This post is pathetic. The Patriots are a great team and will wipe the floor with all those teams you mentioned, deal with it. As a Bills fan, please try to be be more football savy.

208007[/snapback]

Hate to break this to you, but I see the Pats going all the way now. I don't like it, but I think they're definitely the team to beat now that they took care of the Colts. I don't see another offense giving them any trouble and Brady just seems to get the job done on offense. He doesn't look spectacular but he does it with workmanlike professionalism.

Thanks for telling me to shut up, jerkface. 

feel the love, brotha! sorry about the shut up stuff, but i really am sick of two things. one, our QB debate and two, discounting brady when people talk about the success of the pats. I'm looking forward to next season when the coaching staff is picked apart under BB and to see how they respond.

Corp you are right. The reason people hate Brady is simple jealousy--we want him on the Bills! He is the best QB in the league. 28-2 in his last 30 games!! Are you kidding me? two SB rings and on his way to a possible third. Name one pro bowl receiver on the Pats. You can't because there aren't any. They have no Pro Bowl offensive players which makes his accomplishments that much more impressive. Face it, the guy is a great, great QB. No 5-6 1st round picks on his offensive team. A bunch of mid round WRs and college free agent WRs.

• 3 weeks later...

JP era, you've outdone yourself, only you could criticisze someone for not being highly drafted the day after they won their 3rd super bowl in 4 years as starter. I have the damn patriots too, but it doesnt matter what round a guy is selected in, it just matters if they can play: which brday can.

pop quiz:

What round was Pat Williams selected in?

What round was London Fletcher selected in?

208007[/snapback]

And then you wonder why Pats trolls continue to come here?