Cant wait for Vick, Roth, or McNabb to show

JP-era

I say its Vick. They guy will run and throw all over the field on the Patsies who wont be in bad weather in Schick lady razor stadium!

Id love nothing more than for Peter Brady to get stomped into the dirt by Brooking, or Kearse.

I still swear that this ass pirate Brady would stink up the league for a team like Cleveland or San Fran.

We will never know, because the Pats will never let Peter go.

Anyways, if the Patsies do manage to win the superbowl, a Drew-less Bills wipe the slate clean against the Pats and with our D and our emerging studs on O, I think we can win both against them or at least split and have a shot at the division title.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say its Vick. They guy will run and throw all over the field on the Patsies who wont be in bad weather in Schick lady razor stadium!

Id love nothing more than for Peter Brady to get stomped into the dirt by Brooking, or Kearse.

I still swear that this ass pirate Brady would stink up the league for a team like Cleveland or San Fran.

We will never know, because the Pats will never let Peter go.

Anyways, if the Patsies do manage to win the superbowl, a Drew-less Bills wipe the slate clean against the Pats and with our D and our emerging studs on O, I think we can win both against them or at least split and have a shot at the division title.

208007[/snapback]

next year lol? with JP? :devil:

Dude, you drive me crazy sometimes (not crazy like NEF drives me crazy, but crazy nonetheless)...but LadySchick stadium? That's funny.

Also, don't discount Brady. While the Pats win as a team, one thing you can say about Brady. That man can stand in the pocket with cherry bombs going off at his feet and he still throws a consistently good pass.

I can't believe you are spewing this crap. I hate the Pats, but they are one of the best teams in recent history. Brady may be a kitty, but god he can lead a team. To pretend like we can compete with them yet when the Bills are home watching the playoffs again is just sour grapes. I can hate them but still admire how as a team they just get the job done.

RunTheBall

Dude, you drive me crazy sometimes (not crazy like NEF drives me crazy, but crazy nonetheless)...but LadySchick stadium? That's funny.

Also, don't discount Brady. While the Pats win as a team, one thing you can say about Brady. That man can stand in the pocket with cherry bombs going off at his feet and he still throws a consistently good pass.

208011[/snapback]

I still say its more the system than Brady. We saw Warner do the same thing and then do jack sh-t for the Giants.

I can't believe you are spewing this crap. I hate the Pats, but they are one of the best teams in recent history. Brady may be a kitty, but god he can lead a team. To pretend like we can compete with them yet when the Bills are home watching the playoffs again is just sour grapes. I can hate them but still admire how as a team they just get the job done.

RunTheBall

208017[/snapback]

Sorry for the downer hate fest but I cant STAND Peter Brady at all. And Drew coughing up the ball for a TD against them still makes me sick.

I hate the fockers and cant wait till I dont here anymore crap about them.

I want it replaced with Bills talk!!!!!

I still say its more the system than Brady. We saw Warner do the same thing and then do jack sh-t for the Giants.

208020[/snapback]

I'm not saying Brady wouldn't fail in another system. I'm just saying that fugger can stand in the pocket with the best of them. He is not the sole reason they win...and when they DO lose, he's usually the reason. But for the system, he's damn good.

I can almost see why T-Bone and NEF switched over to be NE fans. :devil:

I'm not saying Brady wouldn't fail in another system. I'm just saying that fugger can stand in the pocket with the best of them. He is not the sole reason they win...and when they DO lose, he's usually the reason. But for the system, he's damn good.

I can almost see why T-Bone and NEF switched over to be NE fans. :devil:

208026[/snapback]

hey screw em, there is a long line of fans waiting to be worthy of the 12th man title :D

You're insane with jealousy. Either that, or you're f***ing crazy. If Brady played for the Bills, you would worship the guy along with me and every other Bills fan. The guy is a winner. He may not be the most gifted quarterback in the NFL, but he has "it."

Tom Brady is the Derek Jeter of the NFL. Everyone who doesn't root for the teams they play for hates them, spouts off crap about them being overrated, points out every flaw, thinks this player and that player is better than them, etc. But in the end, they just win. Not to mention, they do everything with tremendous class, are team players, hate to lose, know how to handle the media. Oh, and they get all the girls too.

Keep hating Tom Brady. You know you'd rather have him as our quarterback than Drew or J.P.

I'm with you in terms of rooting for a 1st round QB to break the jinx of delivering an SB win to the team which drafted him. I'd hate for JP to have to carry the weight of breaking this streak which has denied teams an SB victory delivered for them by the guy they drafted in the 1st going all the way back to Dallas picking Aikman in 1989.

Its an oddity that 1st round talent at QB has been available through other cheaper methods like the Ravens cap casualty pick up of Dilfer, or the Broncs and SF trading for this talent as they did with Elway and Young.

At least with the way the NFC is lined up a first round choice will deliver even a berth in the SB to his team for the firs time since McNair led TN there in the last millenium.

Detroit now looking apparently to jettison Harrington makes one happy we didn't take that rout to failure. Well at least Manning was able to increase by 50% the number of playoff wins he brought to Indy though unfortunately reinforcing Manning with the Marvin Harison contract. Edggerin James talent, Vanderjagts kicking and doing some great assessment to get ST players and do tough negotiating to deal with the drag of the Manning cap hit, and getting the best defensive HC in the game were not enough to deliver the goal all NFL players are shooting after. Perhaps, the line-up of Vick, McNabb. and RoboQB will be enough to at least finally make 2005 the exception to the rule that of you want to win an SB. dpm't expect a 2st round QB pick to deliver it.

You're insane with jealousy. Either that, or you're f***ing crazy. If Brady played for the Bills, you would worship the guy along with me and every other Bills fan. The guy is a winner. He may not be the most gifted quarterback in the NFL, but he has "it."

Tom Brady is the Derek Jeter of the NFL. Everyone who doesn't root for the teams they play for hates them, spouts off crap about them being overrated, points out every flaw, thinks this player and that player is better than them, etc. But in the end, they just win. Not to mention, they do everything with tremendous class, are team players, hate to lose, know how to handle the media. Oh, and they get all the girls too.

Keep hating Tom Brady. You know you'd rather have him as our quarterback than Drew or J.P.

208039[/snapback]

Believe it or not I would NEVER want Peter on this team! I am convinced that Brady without Belicheck is like Lance Armstrong on a tricycle.

I dont believe we have a Belicheck in Mularkey or that any other team in the league does. I think, on this team, you need a star at QB to win. Right now, there is only 1 team that doesnt have a 1st rounder as there starting QB in the playoffs, that of course, is NE. I tsill believe Brady lays an egg against a fast paced D like Pitt, Philly, or ATL.

I'm with you in terms of rooting for a 1st round QB to break the jinx of delivering an SB win to the team which drafted him.  I'd hate for JP to have to carry the weight of breaking this streak which has denied teams an SB victory delivered for them by the guy they drafted in the 1st going all the way back to Dallas picking Aikman in 1989.

Its an oddity that 1st round talent at QB has been available through other cheaper methods like the Ravens cap casualty pick up of Dilfer, or the Broncs and SF trading for this talent as they did with Elway and Young.

At least with the way the NFC is lined up a first round choice will deliver even a berth in the SB to his team for the firs time since McNair led TN there in the last millenium.

Detroit now looking apparently to jettison Harrington makes one happy we didn't take that rout to failure.  Well at least Manning was able to increase by 50% the number of playoff wins he brought to Indy though unfortunately reinforcing Manning with the Marvin Harison contract. Edggerin James talent, Vanderjagts kicking and doing some great assessment to get ST players and do tough negotiating to deal with the drag of the Manning cap hit, and getting the best defensive HC in the game were not enough to deliver the goal all NFL players are shooting after.  Perhaps, the line-up of Vick, McNabb. and RoboQB will be enough to at least finally make 2005 the exception to the rule that of you want to win an SB. dpm't expect a 2st round QB pick to deliver it.

208041[/snapback]

Nice bait on the Harrington crack, but I aitn biting. Besides that rumor has already been squashed.

Your concept of a SB equation is failed and always has been. This year proves that you MUST have an all world system to have your low round or undrafted QB get you in.

Where exactly ARE those guys that you claimed were ALL we needed at QB?

Where is:

Warner

Garcia

Delhomme

And yet, on the flip side, you have:

Manning

Pennington

McNabb

Vick

Roth

It was 6 of 8 last round, 1st rounders to non 1st rounders, now (thanks ONLY to INdys crappy D) its 3 of 4!

Ill take those odds if Im building a team over the 1 guy on the 1 team that can compete every year in Peter Brady.

Like I said and have always said, your equation is flawed and Peter is the exception to the rule.

Believe it or not I would NEVER want Peter on this team! I am convinced that Brady without Belicheck is like Lance Armstrong on a tricycle.

I dont believe we have a Belicheck in Mularkey or that any other team in the league does. I think, on this team, you need a star at QB to win. Right now, there is only 1 team that doesnt have a 1st rounder as there starting QB in the playoffs, that of course, is NE. I tsill believe Brady lays an egg against a fast paced D like Pitt, Philly, or ATL.

208046[/snapback]

Who cares if he lays an egg? He can play average football. What he won't do is make poor decisions that lead to turnovers. He won't try to do too much other than to just give his team a chance to win. When the defense plays like they did today, Brady doesn't have to do much at all. Manning is the most gifted quarterback in the game. He is a class guy and prepares for every game as if it's the biggest of his career. He has two good tight ends, a great back, a superb receiving corps, a very good offensive line.....and the Colts scored three points. My point is, Brady doesn't have to play great football for the Pats to win. It's a team game. He doesn't win by himself, but he also doesn't do things to get his team beat.

Nice bait on the Harrington crack, but I aitn biting. Besides that rumor has already been squashed.

Your concept of a SB equation is failed and always has been. This year proves that you MUST have an all world system to have your low round or undrafted QB get you in.

Where exactly ARE those guys that you claimed were ALL we needed at QB?

Where is:

Warner

Garcia

Delhomme

And yet, on the flip side, you have:

Manning

Pennington

McNabb

Vick

Roth

It was 6 of 8 last round, 1st rounders to non 1st rounders, now (thanks ONLY to INdys crappy D) its 3 of 4!

Ill take those odds if Im building a team over the 1 guy on the 1 team that can compete every year in Peter Brady.

Like I said and have always said, your equation is flawed and Peter is the exception to the rule.

208064[/snapback]

You\re right that 2005 may finally be the year that a first round drated QB delivers an SB win to the team which drafted him.

Of course given that this event has not occured for a team since Dallas chose Aikman in 1989, this occurence may be the exception that proves the rule that if you want a highly drafted QB, just wait because Dilfer, Farve, Young and Elway will be available to you in a trade.

We'll see.

208020[/snapback]

whatever...brady is damn good and he plays onthe best team. i have thought all along the pats would win the superbowl and i think he (or more accurately he and his team) is going to make big ben look like the rookie he is.

although...damnit- i sure wish we could have drafted him. ben, that is.

whatever...brady is damn good and he plays onthe best team.  i have thought all along the pats would win the superbowl and i think he (or more accurately he and his team) is going to make big ben look like the rookie he is.

although...damnit- i sure wish we could have drafted him.  ben, that is.

208139[/snapback]

Giants were 5-4 under Warner. Than Coughlin made the good decision to make Manning the starter. Final record: 6-10. Warner was doing OK.