NFL All-Gameday Thread 10-6-2013

YoloinOhio

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the world happened to Eli manning?

He's always been streaky but hit hot streaks at the right times. Last year there was a lot of talk of his arm being overworked. I really haven't seen much of them this year

Man.... Tannehill taking that sack after the big gainer....

Streak is over.

Awesome job by the Cincy D. Even a late gift from the refs couldn't save Brady this time. btw, 0 penalties against NE today -- shocking.

And at the end of the Miami game, Marv Albert (either drunk or blind) was completey baffled and unable to articulate that the tying FG clearly missed.

Awesome job by the Cincy D. Even a late gift from the refs couldn't save Brady this time. btw, 0 penalties against NE today -- shocking.

And at the end of the Miami game, Marv Albert (either drunk or blind) was completey baffled and unable to articulate that the tying FG clearly missed.

To the first half - it looked like a pretty textbook call

On the second - it came out so low and wide I don't think he saw it ever get past the line

Man, this week changes my thoughts on how this team should approach the QB hunt. Miami is now 3-2. NE 4-1. Cincy, Miami, KC all looked beatable today.

It's true.... as fans we get caught up in our own team's issues and forget that other teams have injuries and issues too. Long season, my friends. We should be happy we at least have a strong running game and very talented, and finally healthy, defense. Anything can happen, and usually does.

Luck is all was supposed to be, and then some.

+1000. I ike their offense even more this year than last year when he threw for almost 4000 yds under Arians. They were one-dimensional, now they are much tougher to play. They have now beaten SF and Seattle. 2nd best team in AFC. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

It's true.... as fans we get caught up in our own team's issues and forget that other teams have injuries and issues too. Long season, my friends. We should be happy we at least have a strong running game and very talented, and finally healthy, defense. Anything can happen, and usually does.

+1000. I ike their offense even more this year than last year when he threw for almost 4000 yds under Arians. They were one-dimensional, now they are much tougher to play. They have now beaten SF and Seattle. 2nd best team in AFC.

Indy-Denver AFC championship game would be something to see, all right.