Obama Weighs in on Redskins Name

Bronc24

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will history treat him as the joke he is? The scam artist will get away with it for awhile but what happens 50 years from now? Sadly I'll not be around to see it, just in case this country gets its sanity back. He was recently asked about the Glass-Steagall Act and should it now be the law of the land. He said, "let me be clear, next to changing the name of the Redskins, protecting those birds from flying into glass is something we are focused in like with a laser". He's working on his legacy.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Will history treat him as the joke he is? The scam artist will get away with it for awhile but what happens 50 years from now? Sadly I'll not be around to see it, just in case this country gets its sanity back.

50 years from now history will have been sanitized to the point he will be on Mt Rushmore

Edited by /dev/null

But when the Christian Conservatives go nuts over the Tampa Devil Rays, they become the Tampa Rays. Didn't see any Republicans crying like babies over that

Go Red Sox!

First off that's extremely stupid. Secondly did the president have anything at all to do with it?

Third, was there a government shutdown, no budget for years, sky rocketing federal spending and a war going on?

Priorities?

Shut up tool

I knew an Obama Presidency would lower our standing as a nation, but I never thought it would come to this: we're being openly mocked by Canadians and we can't even refute them. For shame.

Meh trust me we have our own problems.

First off that's extremely stupid. Secondly did the president have anything at all to do with it?

Third, was there a government shutdown, no budget for years, sky rocketing federal spending and a war going on?

Priorities?

Shut up tool

You're the idiot, you should shut up

You're the idiot, you should shut up

Hey, Crocofschitboy, you made a statement, I followed it up with a reasonable, pertinent question asking you if in your mind the Constitution was meaningful. You have refused to answer and have run away from it like a little coward. Why are you even here? You contribute nothing.

Edited by 3rdnlng