"Gravity" ... fyi Bills fans this movie delivers

dayman

Just a mini-review to let everyone know...the movie "Gravity" delivers as advertised. It must be seen in Imax 3d...not just imax...not just 3d...and once it is released on the small screen it won't be the same so you have to see it in theaters.

Anyway....it promises amazing visuals and the coolest space experience ever as a viewer. It delivers. Highly recommended. Go see it.

The visuals appear to be the only reason to see this movie.

I have no interest in this film whatsoever.

To me, Bullock & Clooney are extremely overrated actors, and seeing them as astronauts, takes a lot of suspension of disbelief.

I do like Alfonso Cuaron as a director, but this movie looks like one big gimmick. Pass.

Just a mini-review to let everyone know...the movie "Gravity" delivers as advertised. It must be seen in Imax 3d...not just imax...not just 3d...and once it is released on the small screen it won't be the same so you have to see it in theaters.

Anyway....it promises amazing visuals and the coolest space experience ever as a viewer. It delivers. Highly recommended. Go see it.

I agree totally. Visuals were absolutely stunning. You would think given the plot it would be slow. But not the case, never a lull. I thought the movie was adequately acted by Clooney and Bullock. Neither were terribly inspiring but not bad either. The real star of the show was the visuals. Given my disdain for movies that feature that (ie Avatar) I surprise myself by now much I liked this flick. But the realism and special effects totally immersed me in the story. In a way it reminded me of the original Alien. Atmospherically spot on to suck you in. Go see it! Like SameOld says it is a must to see it at the Imax 3D. Worth the extra cash.