why don't we utilize chandler?

I have had one big complaint with the play calling this year! If you have a 6'7" guy with great hands and good speed who better for a rookie to throw to?! BIG easy target.. The bills were on the right track with that first play to give graham the ball and throw it deep then for the rest of the game completely put all the pressure on our rookie qb by running it twice and having 3rd and 5 yards... throw chandler the ball please and lets be creative with getting our speed guys the ball in space ... thank you!

Edited by KeepHopeAlive

I believe they try, but when you here people talk about him, he's only average and it's not as easy as he makes it seem when he does get open.

He doesn't break coverage, they have to ignore him to get open

Chandler is a beast in Madden. In real life he is slow and he goes down too easy. He's good for goal line and short yardage plays but that's about it. It would be nice to get a more athletic TE to go along with Chandler

Just my opinion of course, but I think that they are getting just about all they can get out of Chandler. As another poster already mentioned, he gets open only when the defense ignores him. He gets no separation unless he is working inside and underneath against some zone.

Strange, I actually think Chandler has done fairly well this year so far, especially considering he's still not all the way back from a pretty serious knee injury.

With our current QB situation, extrapolation of Chandler's current numbers is likely to be highly inaccurate, IMHO.

Maybe, but that's irrelevant to the question posted by the OP. Fact is they have used Chandler; they targeted him a bunch of times against Cleveland. He's in or near the top 10 TEs in targets/receptions/yards.

I have had one big complaint with the play calling this year! If you have a 6'7" guy with great hands and good speed who better for a rookie to throw to?! BIG easy target.. The bills were on the right track with that first play to give graham the ball and throw it deep then for the rest of the game completely put all the pressure on our rookie qb by running it twice and having 3rd and 5 yards... throw chandler the ball please and lets be creative with getting our speed guys the ball in space ... thank you!

I agree w/ getting the ball to Chandler more. I'd like to see them using him in a tight screen pass now & then. I think it would be really effective against a team that bltzes a lot & it would take some pressure off EJ (or whoever they're going to have in EJ's absence.) RWR, and I have 0 warning points (whatever that means)

i think adding a really athletic TE and have him and chandler would be awesome as they could run out f the 2 TE set and pass out of it more too. someone like the UW TE sefarian jenkins.

I think that should be their top priority. I know secondary help is needed. Still get your young QB a big athletic target. I'd put Evans from Texas A&M high on the target list also.