Cleaveland Browns got all the love

Wattdogg35

Our Starting QB, RB, and #1 WR, were out for the majority of the game, especially the 2nd half. Our #2 RB (should be #1) played his heart out on a bum knee, we lost TJ for a lot of the game, Our Shutdown corner, still out. Leodis played hurt, played decent when he was in there but I think he only played about a 3rd of the plays, and our #2 DB was still out. Not to mention that bum Byrd...yet the Bills still had a chance to win the game with 2:30 left in the game only down by 6! I'm excited to see what this team can do when they get healthy and a little more experience! But what I can't stand is hearing all of the "experts" analysts, whatever you want to call them give all this credit to the Browns "overcoming adversity" losing their "QB"...give me a break. they lost their 3rd string QB who had a decent game against the vikings and was replaced by their starter who has been taking reps and games with the ones all year! still....no love for Buffalo! get healthy and come back stronger next week! 3-3 and only going to get better!

btw..play calling by Hackett, need to stop that "read option" crap...doesn't work. 1st qtr "conventional offense" lit them up...don't understand why he changed it...smh

Watch Bills vs Browns highlights...3 TD's by the Bills and they don't show any. Only "highlight" was of EJ getting hurt...If they want respect they have to win, but seems like other teams get all the credit and excuses when Bills were w/o their top 7 or 8 players. even befoe the game I just kept saying I hope they win even more b/c they aren't even talking about the Bills on the "pregame" show. anyways, just sour about the loss and how it went down and the fact they aren't even recognized for the hell of the game they played.

The results were impact of 8 starters being out. My whole point was they got all the credit for winning "short handed"

there was an automatic mini-cinderella story for either team if they had won. if buffalo had won with all of those injuries and all things being equal, there would have been much national love...for about three minutes or so.