Mike Pettine Already Getting National Attention for potential HC candi

Did you guys hear Mayock last night in the broadcast when the panned on Pettine? He praised him as being one of the best cooridnators in the game and then referenced about getting a chance at becoming a HC. We will lose him sooner rather than later IMO.

Pettine is the only thing keeping the Brandon/Marrone era afloat right now.

I agree. Pettine is doing a nice job. The Bills better be on alert because we don't want him getting fat up and walking in the next year or two. He is a really good coordinator. Wht I am liking the most is he is getting the most out of some players such as Dareus and Aaron Williams.

Did you guys hear Mayock last night in the broadcast when the panned on Pettine? He praised him as being one of the best cooridnators in the game and then referenced about getting a chance at becoming a HC. We will lose him sooner rather than later IMO.

Pettine is the only thing keeping the Brandon/Marrone era afloat right now.

Its 5 games in dude. Marrone is doing just fine and actually exceeding my expectations

Its 5 games in dude. Marrone is doing just fine and actually exceeding my expectations

I can't speak to what Marrone does behind the scenes but where has he exceeding expectations during games?

His in-game time management and coaches challanges thus far have been awful. Dick Jauron type awful

While the idea of Marrone and analytics has been overblown I guess one posititive is that he has shown some signs of using it in 4th down situations. But it hasn't been consistent.